Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > The Prayer Line
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

The Prayer Line Got a prayer request(s)? Here's the place.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-19-2020, 10:08 PM
Hangaround

d190 has failed to amuse us
Haven't been around in a Long time

Health caused motorcycles to collect dust in garage. No mote scooters under me.

2020 has been an especially bad year. Lost my wife of 49 years...long time friend just lost her sister and now her son is in ICU, Prescott, AZ with covid.

Cleta never has taken death easily...she is a basket case with back to back issues...long time riders...I have known Rick since 3rd grade. My wife knew Cleta since kindergarten. We indroduced them to start their 50 years of marriage. Rick is a 2 tour Vietnam Vet as helo crew chief and gunner. God knows what he has been through but nothing like loosing a sister-in-law and son hanging on by a thread in the same month.

For true believers, please ask our Savior to spare their son if he still has a purpose for Richard.

BTW, what brought me back to the forum was the bday wish email as I finish my 69th trip around the sun, God willing that I wake with tomorrow's sunrise. GOD SPEED and stay safe.

Ron, aka, D190