Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > Clean & Sober
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 02-28-2009, 12:41 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
I'm proud of ya', Joey.
Makes perfect sense.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 02-28-2009, 01:11 PM
Queen of Chrome

HarleyDarlin seems to have bathed recentlyHarleyDarlin seems to have bathed recentlyHarleyDarlin seems to have bathed recentlyHarleyDarlin seems to have bathed recentlyHarleyDarlin seems to have bathed recentlyHarleyDarlin seems to have bathed recentlyHarleyDarlin seems to have bathed recentlyHarleyDarlin seems to have bathed recentlyHarleyDarlin seems to have bathed recentlyHarleyDarlin seems to have bathed recentlyHarleyDarlin seems to have bathed recently
Quote:
Originally Posted by '05Train View Post
Good job. I found that after two weeks or so, I started playing mind games with myself.

"C'mon man, you've got this beat. Hell, you smoked 'cause you liked it, you're not an addict. Just one ain't gonna hurt you." And crap like that. Remember, one's too many and a carton won't be enough.

Truer words were never spoken!!! I know that after nearly 10 years without a cigarette, I'm STILL just One smoke away from buying a carton!!! For most of us addictive personality types, we know smoking is an 'ALL or NOTHING' thing for us. We can't just 'half-a$$' do anything! It's not a personality trait I'm particularly proud to possess, but I have at least learned to control it. Now .... If I could do something about my addiction to Ebay!! LOL

Kaye
Old 02-28-2009, 03:05 PM
Doof Cadet

Last Cigar Smoked: don't smoke no friggin ceegars
knuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyjsb View Post
Sunday night at 9:00pm. I think the pills help alot. I ain't even tried to Kill anybody..Yet........... I don't really have the craving for a cig, it's more like I just have a habit of smokin' at certain times of the day..Like when I walk out into the main shop at work, I used to always light up a smoke. Now when I walk out there I just out of habit reach for one.........I hope this makes some since to some of y'all.............

just sayin'
Just keep giving yourself those mental reminders.

stay determined!

Doofbag Fer EverI smell Fish
Old 02-28-2009, 05:44 PM
Double-D

mudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Thats great keep it up you can do it

Old 02-28-2009, 08:23 PM
Yes, they are Real.......

harleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sock
Thanks, Y'all.............

Keeper Of The Toast
2006 Post Whore Of The Year

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS........
Old 02-28-2009, 09:39 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
stick to it Joey. You can do it.

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Creator of the 43 & 7 hand signs...
Original Cat Herder KC.
Old 02-28-2009, 11:08 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Thorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sock
You can do it. My last cig was 1981. Now I'm a chocolate addict.

Thorns

"The right of the people to keep and bear arms." "Gimme back, gimme back my bullets"

Old 03-01-2009, 12:20 AM
Executive Vice President
D.F.F.D

Last Cigar Smoked: Romeo y Julieta Churchill
BillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Glad to hear you are doing so well with quitting smoking!

Old 03-01-2009, 01:22 AM
Yes, they are Real.......

harleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorns View Post
You can do it. My last cig was 1981. Now I'm a chocolate addict.

Thorns
Funny you said that...I have found that eating part of a Hershey's chocolate bar after I eat lunch or supper helps with wanting to smoke.......

Keeper Of The Toast
2006 Post Whore Of The Year

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS........
Old 03-28-2009, 12:20 AM
Bard of the 43 Words

Last Cigar Smoked: 5 Vegas Miami
TimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suck
...stinkin', freakin' Hershey's milk chocolate bars....how we supposed to quit that addiction...start smokin' again?

j/k

...it's been since March 6th for me...

...chit...damn near every time I would have a cigarette it would throw me into an asthma event...

...since I quit, seems like I always have a sore throat / dry throat or something...doc sez my sinuses are causing it ...sinuses draining down and crap from my lungs (from not smoking) coming up...

...got some other crazy chit going on since I quit...doc sent me to a cardiologist (man, she must have been in her mid-30's, long black hair down to her waist...beautiful)...

...anyway, got stress test and EKG coming up the 2nd week of April...

..keep up the good fight, Joey...I

...so far, for me, the cure feels just as bad as the disease...
2003 FXD aka 'Wild Blue'
"Ask not what Doof Clenas can do for you, but what you can do for Doof Clenas." TimmyD (2006)

Old 03-28-2009, 08:16 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
It's amazing the little things you'll begin to appreciate again, Joey.
There's smells when I'm out ridin' now that I hadn't smelled for over 30 years.
You can do this.
And breathing.
Breathing is good.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 03-28-2009, 08:22 AM
Double-D

DaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
It's amazing the little things you'll begin to appreciate again, Joey.
You can do this.
And breathing.
Breathing is good.
+1

It sounds like you guys are well on the road to beating the habit.

Ich bin Sven Hoek.

Old 03-28-2009, 09:03 AM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I quit about a year and a half ago, I have no desire at all to smoke....it gets easier.
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 03-28-2009, 09:21 AM
gAZINTAs

Hodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sock
I don't miss the coughing after waking up.... good job.

Old 03-28-2009, 09:53 AM
natural-born world-shaker

Location: Mobile literally and figuratively, Alabama; working in Shanghai and Germany
Last Cigar Smoked: tobacco
thedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
word