Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > Clubhouse
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Clubhouse Doof it up here!!!

Old 09-16-2009, 07:32 PM
Pu Dekcuf Lla

PeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Just look at it as evolution, we are becoming a higher life form...
Old 09-16-2009, 08:05 PM
Double-D
Dr. of Doof

OKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
VTF is where it all started. I am sad that our little clubhouse has been shut down over there. It will be missed. But today is a new day, and we have a new home here thanks to Mega, Boop, and the moderators. And unlike that other site, this place really is a home, with a vibrant family of Doofs, gAZINTas, Swiss, and other characters. It is always painful to lose your roots, your history. But THIS PLACE is where our history is to be made, where we go forward. Thanks Mega, for being a great Prez! I thank you and all the moderators for your hard work.

Doof On!!!!!!

Bob

D.F.F.D.

/Users/rleonard12/Desktop/star-trek-expendability.jpg
Old 09-16-2009, 08:07 PM
Double-D
Dr. of Doof

OKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
VTF is where it all started. I am sad that our little clubhouse has been shut down over there. It will be missed. But today is a new day, and we have a new home here thanks to Mega, Boop, and the moderators. And unlike that other site, this place really is a home, with a vibrant family of Doofs, gAZINTas, Swiss, and other characters. It is always painful to lose your roots, your history. But THIS PLACE is where our history is to be made, where we go foward. Thanks Mega, for being a great Prez! I thank you and all the moderators for your hard work.

Doof On!!!!!!

Bob

D.F.F.D.

Old 09-16-2009, 08:11 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by OKC Fatboy View Post
VTF is where it all started. I am sad that our little clubhouse has been shut down over there. It will be missed. But today is a new day, and we have a new home here thanks to Mega, Boop, and the moderators. And unlike that other site, this place really is a home, with a vibrant family of Doofs, gAZINTas, Swiss, and other characters. It is always painful to lose your roots, your history. But THIS PLACE is where our history is to be made, where we go forward. Thanks Mega, for being a great Prez! I thank you and all the moderators for your hard work.

Doof On!!!!!!

Bob
Quote:
VTF is where it all started. I am sad that our little clubhouse has been shut down over there. It will be missed. But today is a new day, and we have a new home here thanks to Mega, Boop, and the moderators. And unlike that other site, this place really is a home, with a vibrant family of Doofs, gAZINTas, Swiss, and other characters. It is always painful to lose your roots, your history. But THIS PLACE is where our history is to be made, where we go foward. Thanks Mega, for being a great Prez! I thank you and all the moderators for your hard work.

Doof On!!!!!!

Bob

Scary to see a surgeon do something like that.
Oh, and you're very welcome.
I have help.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 09-16-2009, 08:14 PM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingThrasher View Post
Who wants Cake?
me me me me me me me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeper View Post
Just look at it as evolution, we are becoming a higher life form...
your funny.....
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 09-16-2009, 08:17 PM
Double-D
Dr. of Doof

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
Scary to see a surgeon do something like that.
Oh, and you're very welcome.
I have help.
Sorry, Boss. I'm a perfectionist and noted I had misspelled "forward" so I hit the cancel button as it was loading.

It appears that operation was not entirely successful...

Bob

D.F.F.D.

Old 09-16-2009, 08:18 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Sorry, Boss. I'm a perfectionist and noted I had misspelled "forward" so I hit the cancel button as it was loading.

Bob

<eyeball rolls across floor>

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 09-16-2009, 09:06 PM
Double-D
Doof Gooner

Last Cigar Smoked: Bubble Gum
Redleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suck
Quote:

Bob
What a Doof!

"Every time I start thinking the world is all bad, then I start seeing some people out there having fun on motorcycles. It makes me take another look." -Steve McQueen
Old 09-16-2009, 09:12 PM
Hand Wringer

FinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I never really felt like I fit in at VTF because of the lack of my mechanical ability. But the Kidd went there a lot and found this place. He directed me here and I have never felt more comfortable anywhere on the inter-web. Thanks ya'll.

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 09-16-2009, 09:30 PM
Double-D
Lone Doof

Last Cigar Smoked: Griffin
RoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalBags View Post
I never really felt like I fit in at VTF because of the lack of my mechanical ability. But the Kidd went there a lot and found this place. He directed me here and I have never felt more comfortable anywhere on the inter-web. Thanks ya'll.
+43

I appreciate the history and the meaning it has for many of you (quite a bit),
but didn't share in it personally.

Glad I found Y'all here.

Old 10-01-2009, 09:53 PM
Doof Cadet

Last Cigar Smoked: don't smoke no friggin ceegars
knuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sock
This was the 3rd. motorcycle forum I got into. It's good bein loose an not

100% talk about bikes or mechanical issues. Thou, you can get ?'s

answered.

It's fun hangin here. The Doofyness is great. In a world full of problems,

you gotta be able to laugh at yourself an others. Without animosity! We

are kinda family. Coupla spats, but. People ought

to know where to draw the line.

The vtf has it's good folks and things too.

I'm thankful for that typographical error that got it all going.

Besides how's James doin?

hasta la vista vtf

Doofbag Fer EverI smell Fish
Old 10-01-2009, 10:22 PM
Yes, they are Real.......

harleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalBags View Post
WHAT!!!! You have no mechanical ability................Sorry, Randy.......

We are goin have to vote you out of the club................

Just sayin'................

Keeper Of The Toast
2006 Post Whore Of The Year

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS........
Old 10-02-2009, 04:50 AM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
Sigh...sad to see it go...so, what's next...the Delinquent forum?!?! I expect it since we participate so little there...and in a way it also contributed to the beginnings here since y'all hung out with us before the advent of the Doof forum...

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788

Old 10-02-2009, 06:12 AM
The Molenator

CDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
I still go back to VTF and hdforums...mostly for the classifieds...and they dyna section

Clint
Bikeless

I'm a Doof, and Damn Proud of it!

Old 10-02-2009, 06:14 AM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I go everywhere till I get shown the door.
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty