Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > EFI - Electronic Fuel Injection
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 10-21-2008, 03:28 PM
8-Ball

You can now upload MT6 files...

Didn't realize I had to add the extension to the forum settings...

That is all...
Old 10-21-2008, 03:37 PM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Fuentes Fuentes Opus X Le Chateau
J.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Fantastic...Very cool...

Whats an MT6 file?

Old 10-21-2008, 03:37 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Last Cigar Smoked: Banana pudding after some baby back ribs
jasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-Ball View Post
Didn't realize I had to add the extension to the forum settings...

That is all...
I guess it's a good thing you have all these bike, home, garden, life problems. Everytime you need help we get a forum upgrade.

Separated at birth? You decide
Old 10-21-2008, 03:39 PM
A Delinquent by Birth

SLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sock
MT-6 files are SERT files,maps for the SERT are designated as such.

Old 10-21-2008, 03:40 PM
8-Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasilva View Post
I guess it's a good thing you have all these bike, home, garden, life problems. Everytime you need help we get a forum upgrade.
And you are all the better for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.A.F.O. View Post
Fantastic...Very cool...

Whats an MT6 file?
SERT tuning map file...
Old 10-21-2008, 03:41 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Last Cigar Smoked: Banana pudding after some baby back ribs
jasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-Ball View Post
And you are all the better for it...
Well yeah, your a bright humorous spot in an otherwise dull day.

Separated at birth? You decide
Old 10-21-2008, 03:44 PM
Double-D

why_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milk
If I had the cables and software for my SERT, I'd upload mine. You might find it useful.

"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid" - Gen Eisenhower.
Old 10-21-2008, 03:49 PM
A Delinquent by Birth

SLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sock
I have about 150 maps .I got from Steve Cole when he made the available on the down the road sight.

Old 10-21-2008, 04:01 PM
8-Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLOWHOUND View Post
I have about 150 maps .I got from Steve Cole when he made the available on the down the road sight.
We have a special forum just for that, Wayne...
Old 10-22-2008, 11:20 AM
Hangaround

Steve Cole has failed to amuse us
All the maps we have are for anyone to use with the SERT or Mastertune. I'm not sure how you load them here but if someone wants to you can copy them over from our web site and have them here as well.
Old 01-06-2009, 04:49 PM
really small member

burgies08ultra has failed to amuse us
i need a map for my 08 ultra with 103, 211 cams, se a/c, rush 2.0 duals and i have the sert 4.77... tks
burgie
Old 01-08-2009, 09:30 PM
Double-D

Dsanchez is not in AOL's target demographicDsanchez is not in AOL's target demographicDsanchez is not in AOL's target demographicDsanchez is not in AOL's target demographicDsanchez is not in AOL's target demographicDsanchez is not in AOL's target demographicDsanchez is not in AOL's target demographicDsanchez is not in AOL's target demographicDsanchez is not in AOL's target demographicDsanchez is not in AOL's target demographicDsanchez is not in AOL's target demographic
Now...

If we could just get some MT7 files goin' ...