Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Specific Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Specific Crap No, really, I'm sayin'.

Old 11-15-2019, 05:48 PM
Helping with the B.S.

Ol Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
New movie out

Went to see Ford vs Ferrari today.

Great movie !! [ IMO ] Very well done. Don't miss it !

Master of Contemplation
Old 11-16-2019, 09:31 AM
Diesel Man - DFFD

Last Cigar Smoked: Man O War Ruination
GregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Val and I are going to see it this morning.

We saw Midway last weekend, real good flick!

How people survive without motorcycles is completely beyond me.

"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."
-Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." -John Adams

Old 11-22-2019, 12:48 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Thorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sock
The wifey and I saw both of the movies...thumbs up!!

"The right of the people to keep and bear arms." "Gimme back, gimme back my bullets"