Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Motorcycle Categories > FXR Discussion
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

FXR Discussion Like anybody cares

Old 05-22-2011, 08:13 AM
Smoker of Tires

Crabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Ready to Rock and Roll

Old 05-22-2011, 08:50 AM
Trash

Last Cigar Smoked: The one in the ash tray
noodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Where is the front fender?
I have two friends that had a bike like that and they both really really really liked the bike!!

®
Old 05-22-2011, 08:53 AM
Doof Clenas Member

Parks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sockParks doesn't need a tube sock
Is that fairing frame mounted?

Time to Nut up, or Shut up. -Tallahassee
Old 05-22-2011, 09:18 AM
Smoker of Tires

Crabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles View Post
Where is the front fender?
I have two friends that had a bike like that and they both really really really liked the bike!!
We don't need no stinking fender.......I wouldn't trade this bike for a new Touring bike....it's that good
Old 05-22-2011, 09:19 AM
Smoker of Tires

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parks View Post
Is that fairing frame mounted?
Yes it is
Old 05-22-2011, 09:36 AM
gAZINTAs

Hodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sock
nice

Old 05-22-2011, 10:42 AM
Securitas Emeritus

Homesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwilks View Post
Yes it is
Found another batch that don't, YET, habla FXR, didn't ya?

joe

FXRT- Hubba Hubba
Old 05-22-2011, 10:46 AM
Outlaw

Last Cigar Smoked: Camel WIDES
Sidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
That looks good Cliff. Did ya put T-bars on it?

"It's not the dog in the fight, but the fight in the dog." - Michael Vick.
Old 05-22-2011, 10:48 AM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: comancho
Sonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
nice....

Chris
RIP MONGOOSE

2002 RK Police
95 Big Bore Kit, Weisco Flat Top Pistons, 9.13:1
Engine built by Wilsons of E-town,KY
Vance and Hines Ovals
SE Air Cleaner, K&N Filter
2006 HD Stock Heads
Andrews 26G Cams
Dyno'd by ENGINES BY OTTO

851st ARMY SECURITY AGENCY - Europe - 74-77
Old 05-22-2011, 10:54 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
love it

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Creator of the 43 & 7 hand signs...
Original Cat Herder KC.
Old 05-22-2011, 10:57 AM
Double-D

DaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milk
Very nice.

Ich bin Sven Hoek.

Old 05-22-2011, 10:59 AM
Breaker of Stuff

Last Cigar Smoked: 601 La Bomba
Bone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Gonna get me an FXR one of these days.

Make Doof Clenas Fun Again (MDCFA)

Old 05-22-2011, 11:22 AM
Pompous Prick

Last Cigar Smoked: Punch maduro
Slick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milk
I'm seeing a red x. With and/or without a fender.

Curt

Old 05-22-2011, 11:29 AM
Smoker of Tires

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesick View Post

joe

why yes....yes I did
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidecar Doug View Post
That looks good Cliff. Did ya put T-bars on it?

I did...14"ers
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynageno View Post
love it

I knew ya would
Old 05-22-2011, 12:27 PM
Confirmed Luddite

Last Cigar Smoked: Snack Pack Tapioca
Uesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwilks View Post

Whoa, looking great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesick View Post

joe
Alas but we have to travel among the unwashed masses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by '05Train View Post
Gonna get me an FXR one of these days.
Next weekend if you'd just open up the ad I sent. And there are more, just check Pittsburgh Craigslist.