Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > Tins, Body Work, & Paint
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 03-15-2013, 09:02 PM
Doofus

Last Cigar Smoked: Cojimar Vanilla
LOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sock
My V ride is about to get new war paint.

Gonna be tearing down the bike to the frame in a couple of weeks to give it a new look. I'll be painting the frame a matallic charcoal gray with the same gray overlaying silver on the airbox cover and rear fender, the rest of the painables will be getting the gray as well.

I'm not a big fan of graphics so this a big leap for me.

Here's basically what the airbox will look like.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 004.jpg (17.7 KB, 61 views)

Old 03-15-2013, 09:46 PM
The other white meat

Last Cigar Smoked: La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial
Infidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Cool! Are you doing the paint yourself?

I know you think you understood what I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

[
Old 03-15-2013, 10:01 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Progress pics would be nice.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 03-15-2013, 10:07 PM
Amor Vincit Omnia......

Last Cigar Smoked: Drew Estates Kuba Kuba (Lovely!)
stupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
This...............

just a big ol' Doof.....
I MARRIED me a PIRATE!!!....
ILLEGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM
Old 03-16-2013, 06:40 AM
Doofus

LOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infidel! View Post
Cool! Are you doing the paint yourself?
I have the skills just don't have the proper equipment, so I'll be spending the dollars for a pro to do the job. No booth equals dirt and debris in the color and clearcoat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by stupidglide View Post
This...............
What are y'all bike sadist or something? Y'all like seeing bikes dismembered and strewn across the garage floor?

Y'all just wanna see my girls parts.

Progress pics, check.

Old 03-16-2013, 06:44 AM
Confirmed Luddite

Last Cigar Smoked: Snack Pack Tapioca
Uesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOCO View Post
What are y'all bike sadist or something?

Are you new here?

Old 03-16-2013, 06:51 AM
Doofus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uesque View Post
Are you new here?
Open door for ridicule.

Old 03-16-2013, 07:05 AM
Amor Vincit Omnia......

stupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
I have the skills just don't have the proper equipment, so I'll be spending the dollars for a pro to do the job. No booth equals dirt and debris in the color and clearcoat.

What are y'all bike sadist or something? Y'all like seeing bikes dismembered and strewn across the garage floor?

Progress pics, check.

FNG?...................
(check!)

( Doofs: We mock, because we care)

Just sayin'

just a big ol' Doof.....
Old 03-16-2013, 07:10 AM
Doofus

Quote:
FNG?...................
(check!)

( Doofs: We mock, because we care)

Just sayin'
It wouldn't be any fun here if you didn't.

Old 03-16-2013, 07:14 AM
Amor Vincit Omnia......

Quote:
It wouldn't be any fun here if you didn't.
SARCASM!

Just one of the many services I offer!

just a big ol' Doof.....
Old 03-16-2013, 07:34 AM
Trash

Last Cigar Smoked: The one in the ash tray
noodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glasses

®
Old 03-21-2013, 08:55 AM
Doofus

Yep that's a B model Mr Noodles, is that fine looking machine in your stable?

Old 03-21-2013, 09:28 AM
A. DooF

Last Cigar Smoked: Whatever was next in the Mega rotation
par_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
SARCASM!

Just one of the many services I offer!

Fortunatly it's only you....er wait

And yea...pics...before...during...after

"I want to live and ride free, unencumbered by all but God's love." ~ Red Rider
Old 03-21-2013, 09:40 AM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Fuentes Fuentes Opus X Le Chateau
J.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:

Progress pics, check.

That was a rhetorical question right?

By the way...they like to see the parts strewn across motel parking lots also...Don't ask me how I know.

Old 03-21-2013, 09:48 AM
Dirty Dirk, Canadian Doof

DAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milk
Right on!! And yup, progress shots are a given to see the cycle of angst, pain, fear and then finally JOY of a job well done and having something different from the masses....

Dirk