Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > Veterans
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 02-15-2007, 07:46 AM
BigAlsRK

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyD View Post

Yep, Scabby said it all.
Make sure you tell Jeremy he has more people then he knows supporting his efforts and praying for his safety.
As an USAF vet ('81 - '84) and the son of a 22 yr USAF vet, it good to know the tradition of courage & commitment is being carried proudly into the 21st century.
Give him all of our best the next time he calls ya!
Same here.....Dad (USAF B-52 pilot)...me (USAF still with them as a Civilian)...and now Jeremy...keeping the tradition alive. Now my Son Jason on the other hand has my agressiveness...went into the Army to be a Ranger!!
Old 02-15-2007, 06:30 PM
BigAlsRK

Purple Heart

Here's pics of Jeremy at his Purple Heart pin-on ceremony in Iraq last year...Man I am one proud Papa.

Old 02-16-2007, 10:35 PM
Known Associate

P 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Thanks Al.

Thank your kids for me too.

] G A Z I N T A S Doofspicible............

CT-7, MA-7, NY-7, CT-43, MA-43, NY-43
Old 02-19-2007, 03:55 AM
kenhorse

prayers for him and all the kids and to the old men who watch over them. of course some of those old men are only 19. tell him no more purple medals, turns dads hair grey to fast.
Old 02-21-2007, 09:13 PM
Helping with the B.S.

Ol Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
He is an Honorable and Brave young man. May he ,and all the American fighting men, finish their duty and return safely to their families.

Master of Contemplation
Old 02-21-2007, 10:50 PM
kenhorse

amen and may god watch over themunited_states_md_wht.gif
Old 02-21-2007, 11:10 PM
Known Associate

P 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I am just driving by and giving a Drive by tip of my hat and thumbs up salute to you and yours.

] G A Z I N T A S Doofspicible............

CT-7, MA-7, NY-7, CT-43, MA-43, NY-43
Old 02-22-2007, 12:37 AM
Desert_Comm

I know a couple young men over there now. God's protection to each one! Give a big thank you from me, and please come home safe!!!!!!
Old 02-22-2007, 01:27 PM
R.I.P.
chemo toddy

y2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milk
thank's for his service...my kid's been there twice too.