Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > The Gym
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

The Gym Put on your sweats and come on in.

Old 06-16-2011, 10:36 PM
R.I.P.
chemo toddy

y2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milk
guess i don't have to tell you guys how sore i am.

after first day i took two days off. since then i've been there every other day.

Old 06-17-2011, 05:59 AM
Trash

Last Cigar Smoked: The one in the ash tray
noodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2k king View Post

after first day i took two days off. since then i've been there every other day.
Don't over do it,

®
Old 06-17-2011, 07:39 AM
R.I.P.
chemo toddy

y2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles View Post
Don't over do it,
too late.

Old 06-17-2011, 07:53 AM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: comancho
Sonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
i usually have a protein shake after my workout. designer whey.
coffee and breakfast before.
I started the pre-drink after listening to some others that work out. Helps with the workout and the recovery seems better. I put too much in one day and you talk about wired. Had to find the right amount, about 1 and 1/4 scoops is about right for me. I also drink the protein drink afterwords.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_tapestry View Post
'coz he needs it?
True... So far I have lost between 15 and 20 lbs and still want to drop about 15 more. That should tell you how bad I needed it. It sure went on fast or so it seemed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Tom View Post
I drink Jack, I must be in great shape!
Round is a shape!

Quote:
I try to get there every other day....schedules sometimes interfere. I work the back on one day, arms and chest another and legs another. I do abs and bi-ceps everywork out. I also do either the stepper or treadmill every workout.
Glad you are still at it.

Chris
RIP MONGOOSE

2002 RK Police
95 Big Bore Kit, Weisco Flat Top Pistons, 9.13:1
Engine built by Wilsons of E-town,KY
Vance and Hines Ovals
SE Air Cleaner, K&N Filter
2006 HD Stock Heads
Andrews 26G Cams
Dyno'd by ENGINES BY OTTO

851st ARMY SECURITY AGENCY - Europe - 74-77
Old 06-17-2011, 10:17 AM
R.I.P.
chemo toddy

i've been workin out since grade school...wasn't smart so i figured i'd get strong.

right now i'm only capable of workin one muscle group/day. at the end
of the workout i'm up to 30mins on the treadmill at 3mph at 1.0 incline.

when i'm back, i'll work biceps + back one day and triceps + chest the next. then i'd do traps and legs the third day. take a day or two off and start over.

i've come a long way considerin last month i had to sit down after gettin the mail...and i'm not out in the country, it's about 80ft out.

Old 06-17-2011, 02:33 PM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Fuentes Fuentes Opus X Le Chateau
J.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Remember:

Advils are your friend.

Old 06-17-2011, 03:02 PM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: comancho
Sonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
i've been workin out since grade school...wasn't smart so i figured i'd get strong.

right now i'm only capable of workin one muscle group/day. at the end
of the workout i'm up to 30mins on the treadmill at 3mph at 1.0 incline.

when i'm back, i'll work biceps + back one day and triceps + chest the next. then i'd do traps and legs the third day. take a day or two off and start over.

i've come a long way considerin last month i had to sit down after gettin the mail...and i'm not out in the country, it's about 80ft out.
You should have seen me when I first started...embarassing it was. Compared to some of the peeps that I see, still embarassing.
Sounds like you are on the way...you have been there done that so you know what its all about. Seems harder to lean out when you get older but my big problem is diet. Sometimes I do well, other times its Pizza and beer. Keep posting up...

Chris
RIP MONGOOSE

2002 RK Police
95 Big Bore Kit, Weisco Flat Top Pistons, 9.13:1
Engine built by Wilsons of E-town,KY
Vance and Hines Ovals
SE Air Cleaner, K&N Filter
2006 HD Stock Heads
Andrews 26G Cams
Dyno'd by ENGINES BY OTTO

851st ARMY SECURITY AGENCY - Europe - 74-77