Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Motorcycle Categories > Test Rides and Reviews
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Test Rides and Reviews If you've gone out and ridden it... let us know your thoughts...

Old 07-01-2009, 10:39 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Thorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sock
You need to talk to Joey. He's a little Southern...

Thorns

"The right of the people to keep and bear arms." "Gimme back, gimme back my bullets"

Old 07-01-2009, 11:06 PM
gAZINTAs

G-ma is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withG-ma is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withG-ma is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withG-ma is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withG-ma is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withG-ma is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withG-ma is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withG-ma is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withG-ma is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withG-ma is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withG-ma is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by dzlfitr View Post
We all know how you feel about yer new sled....
The real test is a review from the boss lady.
I think it is time to hear from her on this subject.

just sayin'
As Dave said, I've only been on a couple small rides, but so far it's great. Seats much more comfortable, if you know what I mean.
Old 07-08-2009, 09:59 PM
Pimp Bagger

iggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kfengler View Post
Hey Stoney, is that your new ride, the red FLHTC?
How was your trip south? Did you have really GOOD weather?

Speaking of southern accents; we went to a new local restaurant, IGGY'S SPORTS GRILL, and our waitress was from Alabama, now she did have a southern accent.
I wonder if I get royalty for that

Ich bin ein Doofclenas!
Ti amo doof molto
Doof Clenasの規則
"Truth is something you stumble into when you think you're going some place else." - Jerry Garcia

The road to Starbucks is Rubbed with Posers!