Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > Highway 43 Rides and Photos
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Highway 43 Rides and Photos Post them here or they get lost...

Old 07-06-2014, 11:41 AM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnarl78 View Post
Is that a picture of Mabry's Mill in your Avatar? We stopped by there on our trip and had a nice visit and lunch.
Yep, from 2005.

Kimber

Old 07-21-2014, 08:19 PM
JASZ

Last Cigar Smoked: Whatever those Doofs were smoking...
Redneck_Leash is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRedneck_Leash is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRedneck_Leash is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRedneck_Leash is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRedneck_Leash is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRedneck_Leash is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRedneck_Leash is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRedneck_Leash is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRedneck_Leash is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRedneck_Leash is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRedneck_Leash is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Red face Close enough?

Best I could come up with since I hadn't thought about joining on my own at the time and wasn't working the camera...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0028.jpg (88.4 KB, 115 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0031.jpg (152.4 KB, 115 views)
Old 07-22-2014, 04:43 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Missed it by "that" much. </Maxwell Smart>

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 07-22-2014, 04:44 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
And not a rule was read that day.

Old 07-22-2014, 08:23 AM
Double-D
Doof Gooner

Last Cigar Smoked: Bubble Gum
Redleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suck
There appears to be something missing from those pictures, but if the Big Boss Man says they are legit, then ok.

"Every time I start thinking the world is all bad, then I start seeing some people out there having fun on motorcycles. It makes me take another look." -Steve McQueen
Old 07-22-2014, 09:09 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

HighwayMen, Post Your 43 Ride Pics Here!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redleg View Post
There appears to be something missing from those pictures, but if the Big Boss Man says they are legit, then ok.

He already had a real one. The 34 hand sign was worth the price of admission, though.

Old 07-22-2014, 09:49 AM
Double-D
Doof Gooner

Last Cigar Smoked: Bubble Gum
Redleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redleg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
He already had a real one. The 34 hand sign was worth the price of admission, though.
I was referring to something of the two-wheeled variety in the most recent pics.

"Every time I start thinking the world is all bad, then I start seeing some people out there having fun on motorcycles. It makes me take another look." -Steve McQueen
Old 07-22-2014, 11:13 AM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: A couple of Mega's...
HiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suck
We'll do it again anyway. Looks like I'll have to take her to 7...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 11-16-2014, 04:09 PM
Hangaround

Last Cigar Smoked: Romeo Y Juliet 1875
JamesDena has failed to amuse us
A stunning picture. I'm on the right, photobombed by the other guy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pic.jpg (92.8 KB, 77 views)

Old 11-16-2014, 04:15 PM
Double-D
Switzerland

Dinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Looks like a shot in Roswell.

Some kind of little alien creature beside you.

April 13, 2016 -- The day Richard was speechless.

May your hands always be busy, May your feet always be swift.
May you have a strong foundation When the winds of changes shift.
May your heart always be joyful, and may your song always be sung,
May you stay forever young!
--Bob Dylan
Old 07-08-2015, 09:04 PM
Doof Clenas Member

hbsoldier3 has failed to amuse us
HWY 43 pic

State Highway 43, west of Bakersfield CA. 08 JUL 2015 13:30 hrs.

Now what?
Old 02-20-2016, 08:35 PM
gAZINTAs

Last Cigar Smoked: Peterson Fermoy B10-'Ruins of Isengard'
Settertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Old 02-20-2016, 08:48 PM
Double-D
Switzerland

Dinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Well, I'll be damned.

That's a good one.

--Bob Dylan
Old 03-19-2016, 11:24 AM
gAZINTAs

Last Cigar Smoked: Peterson Fermoy B10-'Ruins of Isengard'
Settertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinero View Post
Well, I'll be damned.

That's a good one.
I've been properly mocked not having the bike in the picture.
Might just as well wait for my lazy ass sponsor (who I haven't heard hide nor hair of) to witness the deed at this point.

"Well, I'll be a suck egg mule"
Old 03-19-2016, 03:25 PM
Double-D
Switzerland

A 7 sign and a 437 sign gets extra credit.

7 = Gazinta.

437 = Swiss.

--Bob Dylan