Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > gAZINTAs > Evil Deeds Discussed
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Evil Deeds Discussed No further explanation necessary...

View Poll Results: vote for GazintA of the year 07
Hornrocker 4 0.39%
Genoway 2 0.19%
Trmn8r 0 0%
Captainlee 3 0.29%
Kenhorse 0 0%
Pairofnines 4 0.39%
Popeye 1 0.10%
Zookeeper 0 0%
Gazoo 0 0%
All of the GazintA's 15 1.45%
BigTOE 1,009 97.21%
Voters: 1038. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-14-2007, 07:14 PM
captainlee

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_tapestry View Post
I think you just threw a rule at me. . .

I believe there was one other (self) rule that I mentioned before
Old 12-14-2007, 07:15 PM
captainlee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baalz View Post
All gazintas who hang here deserve to be Gazinta of the year, every year.

It took balls to make the jump and stay true to the course.

HERE !!!! HERE !!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-14-2007, 09:20 PM
insomniac

zukeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withzukeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withzukeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withzukeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withzukeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withzukeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withzukeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withzukeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withzukeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withzukeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withzukeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
I figure the good ol all for one one for all !!
Old 12-14-2007, 10:15 PM
The Molenator

CDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
I voted for the zinta that likes pink the best...congrats Cap-pee-tan

Clint
Bikeless

I'm a Doof, and Damn Proud of it!

Old 12-14-2007, 10:52 PM
Captain Kirk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bofinn View Post
I voted for HornRocker. He defends his stupid pirate stuff better than all the other stupid pirates put together!
Let me see if I understand what your sayin

R you sayin Pirates are stupid
Old 12-16-2007, 06:29 PM
captainlee

almost over

looks like a close race !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-16-2007, 06:35 PM
GazintA

TerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milk
Mighty nice of us to let anyone vote in our poll.

Engine by Otto.
Old 12-16-2007, 06:43 PM
captainlee

Well you know cliques and all

just sayin
Old 12-16-2007, 07:31 PM
Double-D
Self Proclaimed Pariah

Dirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I voted. Thanks for the opportunity.

My candidate is in a three way tie for second place.

'08 Ultra
S&S SPO's
Old 12-16-2007, 07:34 PM
Jams

Not any more ballot stuffin time!
Old 12-16-2007, 07:35 PM
Double-D
Self Proclaimed Pariah

Dirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Good man, Jams. I voted for him, too.

'08 Ultra
S&S SPO's
Old 09-24-2008, 07:18 PM
Known Associate

P 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Crap....late again

I vote for the typest

] G A Z I N T A S Doofspicible............

CT-7, MA-7, NY-7, CT-43, MA-43, NY-43
Old 10-04-2008, 06:16 PM
Known Associate

P 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Chopped Liver.......gets my vote

Old 03-04-2011, 10:00 PM
Known Associate

WHo changed the year?

lets vote

Old 03-05-2011, 12:42 AM
natural-born world-shaker

Location: Mobile literally and figuratively, Alabama; working in Shanghai and Germany
Last Cigar Smoked: tobacco
thedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
I think the choice would be obvious.