Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > Highway 43 Rides and Photos
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Highway 43 Rides and Photos Post them here or they get lost...

Old 04-30-2007, 12:09 PM
8-Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyD View Post
Attached is the pic of Doug's 43 Run.
Timmy.... time warp?
Old 04-30-2007, 12:43 PM
Clubhouse Electrician

Q-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
RKotter has been patched as a Delinquent by swmnkdinthervr.
And...he was pretty stoked.
...and today's his birfday!

edit: ...uuhhhh, never mind.

Last edited by Q-Dog; 04-30-2007 at 12:56 PM.
Old 04-30-2007, 01:00 PM
Natural born delinquent

RKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRKotter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by davukmer View Post
edit: ...uuhhhh, never mind.
Thanks for looking out for me.

Now, if only it was Christmas... (timing cover)

~ Royal Order of Knights d'Catnip ~

E PLURIBUS DOOFUM
Old 04-30-2007, 01:16 PM
Clubhouse Electrician

Q-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
...which year....?!
Old 04-30-2007, 01:16 PM
kwas

There seems to be problems with those guys from Mary's land.....
Old 04-30-2007, 01:22 PM
Clubhouse Electrician

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwas View Post
There seems to be problems with those guys from Mary's land.....
Nope.
No problems here.....
Old 04-30-2007, 02:26 PM
Bard of the 43 Words

Last Cigar Smoked: 5 Vegas Miami
TimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-Ball View Post
Timmy.... time warp?
ME? Time Warp?
Probably...
I'm just trying to follow d'istuctions how 43 pics are suppose to be in this thread...and not in other threads...and...and...no links to places like photobucket...and...and...PM me if you me to be your shining light in the fog of the kingdom of doof.
2003 FXD aka 'Wild Blue'
"Ask not what Doof Clenas can do for you, but what you can do for Doof Clenas." TimmyD (2006)

Old 04-30-2007, 02:28 PM
8-Ball

Quote:
ME? Time Warp?
Probably...
I'm just trying to follow d'istuctions how 43 pics are suppose to be in this thread...and not in other threads...and...and...no links to places like photobucket...and...and...PM me if you me to be your shining light in the fog of the kingdom of doof.
man... I got yelled at... and all I was trying to do is hep...

might as well pass it around ya know...
Old 04-30-2007, 07:54 PM
Bard of the 43 Words

Last Cigar Smoked: 5 Vegas Miami
TimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
man... I got yelled at... and all I was trying to do is hep...
Quote:
might as well pass it around ya know...
You got yelled at?
...sorry to hear that.
I was just trying to follow the d'istructions, and it said to post the pics here. I had the pic in another thread...so I re-posted to this one, as opposed to posting to this section.

...I don't know...first time being a sponsor and I doof'ed it...
...what did everyone expect from a doof anyway?
2003 FXD aka 'Wild Blue'
"Ask not what Doof Clenas can do for you, but what you can do for Doof Clenas." TimmyD (2006)

Old 04-30-2007, 08:03 PM
8-Ball

Quote:
[LEFT]
You got yelled at?
...sorry to hear that.
I was just trying to follow the d'istructions, and it said to post the pics here. I had the pic in another thread...so I re-posted to this one, as opposed to posting to this section.

...I don't know...first time being a sponsor and I doof'ed it...
...what did everyone expect from a doof anyway?
I'm just playin' with ya... you did great!!!

It did get a little confusing in here yesterday... guess it wasn't different from most days...
Old 05-08-2007, 10:02 PM
D.O.R.K.

rraymond has failed to amuse us
Finally got my ride in to the highway 43

Finally, Finally, Finally!!!
Now I've been talking to you guys for about 6 months or so and finally got my bike and butt in gear and headed out with a couple of friends in search of the infamous 43 sign. I've programmed my GPS to locate a 43 in Michigan and found several, picked the one in the Lansing area. Kept checking the GPS and was counting down the miles till we get there. One of my buddies rides along side and gives me the 4.....3......fingers up, nods his head. I'm thinking yeah we're almost there. I even told him 12 more miles. Meanwhile what I didn't realize that "Grand River" turned into Highway 43 about 10 miles back. We had already passed a half a dozen 43 signs and that was what he was trying to tell me.
He's prolly thinkin..... what, wasn't the last 6 signs good enough???
I'm such a doof, dork whatever!!!

So we pulled over and here it is, out in the middle of nowhere, right in front of a John Deere store. As a matter of fact, there was an older guy that came over to see what we were doin (I guess it did look kinda strange seein 3 Harleys out front of the John Deere joint) but he was actually a biker himself, he just was stopping in to pick up a part for his tractor so he could go and pick some CORN...

In the meanwhile as he was yakkin at my buddies, I was checkin out this blonde babe that was sittin in her car in the parking lot, just flat out staring at me. I mean she wouldn't quit. What a hottie too. I would keep staring back, I mean it almost felt as if she was trying to see if I would look away or sumpin.......

Now I'm not the best lookin dude, I'm thinkin, maybe she's checkin out one of my buddies. So anyhow, as I was fantasizing, and not really paying attention to this older fella, I did catch the fact that he had to get back to pick some CORN.....

The 3 of us said goodbye to him and as he walked away, he said he didn't want to keep his daughter waiting and walked over to the Blondes car, jumped in the passenger side. We all stared dumbfounded as they drove away.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Rick at 43 sign compressed more.JPG (126.7 KB, 259 views)

Rick..."Do it On a Road King"
Old 05-08-2007, 10:05 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

genoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sock
Do you realize how much smaller a double D is than a single G.

just askin'

about 2-1/2 inches I believe.

just sayin'

Old 05-08-2007, 10:20 PM
Yes, they are Real.......

harleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sock
Good job, Ray.............

Keeper Of The Toast
2006 Post Whore Of The Year

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS........
Old 05-08-2007, 10:45 PM
GrayRider

Good job, Ray. Vote's in the clubhouse.
Old 05-09-2007, 06:37 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Awe, c'mon, nobody's even gonna snicker at the thread this is posted in?
Y'all are goin' soft.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.