Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Motorcycle Categories > Test Rides and Reviews
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Test Rides and Reviews If you've gone out and ridden it... let us know your thoughts...

Old 09-26-2010, 03:39 PM
Doof Clenas Member

Last Cigar Smoked: Probably a Swisher Sweet
Ancient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suck
2 weeks ago, I test rode an RG and an SG, both 2010 models. As I drove away from the dealership I thought, "All hat. No cattle." described the experience well.

But, to each their own.

I sure like my "classic" RK.

Greg
Old 09-26-2010, 06:17 PM
Confirmed Luddite

Last Cigar Smoked: Snack Pack Tapioca
Uesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAK47 View Post
UH, my seat n bars - the Missus is so freaking happy about the change in seats and not that expensive............ be different & better than the unwashed masses!

Cheers,
Dirk
It cost $4k to get my wife a new seat. Actually, less once we sold her old H0nda.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_5880s.JPG (314.4 KB, 32 views)

Old 09-27-2010, 06:19 PM
Discreet Arrangement's

Location: Co-Owner Hardeman Ranch Justin, Texas / Lives in Ponder, Texas
Tommy is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTommy is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTommy is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTommy is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTommy is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTommy is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTommy is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTommy is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTommy is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTommy is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTommy is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
To each his are her on. Like my RG, its agille around town also
I hope I spelled that right.??

Oop's I can't forget my "06 Dyna Wide Glide, 95kit, Diamond cut Heads, Flander bars, Joker risers, Thunderstar wheel, Speedo-Tac., Corbin Heated seat, Replaceable on-off Bags, Chromed fork kit and levers,I did allot of wrenching and spent mucho $ on her, and it's allot of fun to ride!

I hope I didn't post on the wrong site? I just threw that Dyna Wide Glide into the post.
I like to learn all I can about my '09 RG, and see what all you guys have to say about them. I like looking at you y'alls bikes, and especially your Road Glides!
Thank's,
~ Tommy Hardeman

Last edited by Tommy; 10-04-2010 at 04:42 AM.
Old 09-27-2010, 07:26 PM
Dirty Dirk, Canadian Doof

DAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uesque View Post
It cost $4k to get my wife a new seat. Actually, less once we sold her old H0nda.
Nice Bonny,
I've been pushing for the Missus to get her own scooter, but no dice. Always had a affinity for British Iron till I had to deal with Lucas Electrics(Prince of Darkness) but that was way back in the day...........

Cheers,
Dirk