Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Motorcycle Categories > Test Rides and Reviews
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Test Rides and Reviews If you've gone out and ridden it... let us know your thoughts...

Old 04-02-2010, 11:15 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Thorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sock
2010 Road Glide Custom

Road tested a 2010 Road Glide Custom today. Handling was good, but the handlebars are kinda weird, kinda stick up at you. Wind buffeting is a lot better than the batwing. but still knocks your helmet around at 60 mph and above, lots of air coming under the fairing, but I think it could be less with a triple tree air baffle. It's a Street Glide with a shark nose, so the ride wasn't touring, very firm. Radio? Hardly you jest...just screeching noise. Ear pods are the only way to go, I'm thinking. My wifey's comments weren't good, but that is because of the crappy seat, and she had to hang on which she hate's to do (no backrest or big floorboards). What are they thinking with this seat for passenger comfort? I think I'm forever a Road King rider.

Thorns

"The right of the people to keep and bear arms." "Gimme back, gimme back my bullets"

Old 04-02-2010, 11:22 PM
gAZINTAs

Hodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sock
I am not a fan of the shark nose.

Old 04-02-2010, 11:23 PM
Double-D

DaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milk
Heck, that's not much better than my Road King with an iPod hook-up. I have to wear a helmet, I'm down with that.

Ich bin Sven Hoek.

Old 04-03-2010, 06:33 AM
Clubhouse Electrician

Q-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I'm not gittin' rid of my RG.

Old 04-03-2010, 06:37 AM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
Never rode a RG. Seen a couple beautiful bikes here and there.

Patti said "Nice paint, ugly bike"

Kimber

Old 04-03-2010, 06:39 AM
Breaker of Stuff

Last Cigar Smoked: 601 La Bomba
Bone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q-Dog View Post
I'm not gittin' rid of my RG.

You've got a good one, not the lowered, sporty-looking one they sell now. I had every intention of getting one when we bought the Limited, but was really put off by what it was missing in the name of style.

Make Doof Clenas Fun Again (MDCFA)

Old 04-03-2010, 08:38 AM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I really think you need to revisit the ultra, play with the wings on the fairing, and the lowers, I don't get any buffeting and there isn't much in my head keeping it steady
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 04-03-2010, 10:42 AM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Last Cigar Smoked: I haven't lately...
Fe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Clearview, no lowered rear suspension.

Works way better.

MDCGA

The Road Goes On Forever...
To Ride is Life...

In search of the Doof 43. . . .

Colorado Motel Wreckers 2012 ... Midnight Riders of The Beartooth 2013...

Old 09-24-2010, 07:14 PM
Dirty Dirk, Canadian Doof

DAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milk
UH, my seat n bars - the Missus is so freaking happy about the change in seats and not that expensive............ be different & better than the unwashed masses!

Cheers,
Dirk
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC02038.JPG (98.8 KB, 77 views)
File Type: jpg DSC02039.JPG (96.6 KB, 78 views)
File Type: jpg DSC02041.JPG (118.0 KB, 78 views)
Old 09-25-2010, 09:20 AM
R.I.P.
you know better...

mongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAK47 View Post
UH, my seat n bars - the Missus is so freaking happy about the change in seats and not that expensive............ be different & better than the unwashed masses!

Cheers,
Dirk
My wife would love that seat.

Unfortunately, on a Dyna, I probably couldn't see my bags, much less open them.

So long for now RedRider

Nine-mile skid, on a ten-mile ride,
Hot as a pistol but cool inside.
Like I told ya, what I said,
Steal your face right off your head.

1965------2006

Old 09-25-2010, 11:29 PM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

Last Cigar Smoked: Man O' War Ruination
SafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
RGU.

Nuff said.
From my Brother Don... I love his insight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadWolf View Post
Postwhores are a dime a dozen.
What's impressive about you is that you are your own pimp.
Kudos!

Old 09-26-2010, 12:27 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Thorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sock
RK

Thorns

"The right of the people to keep and bear arms." "Gimme back, gimme back my bullets"

Old 09-26-2010, 01:31 AM
Outlaw

Last Cigar Smoked: Camel WIDES
Sidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
TLE Ultra.

"It's not the dog in the fight, but the fight in the dog." - Michael Vick.
Old 09-26-2010, 01:14 PM
Site Sponsor
Doof Member

JDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJDsCycleWorks is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
I still love my road king

Route 412, Bethlehem. 412 = (4, 1+2=3) = 43
Old 09-26-2010, 02:24 PM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Love my plain old ultra

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty