Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Riding Stories and Adventures
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 02-26-2007, 09:56 AM
Bard of the 43 Words

Last Cigar Smoked: 5 Vegas Miami
TimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suck
Doofs at Daytona?

So...
...just curious as to who all's gonna be there?
2003 FXD aka 'Wild Blue'
"Ask not what Doof Clenas can do for you, but what you can do for Doof Clenas." TimmyD (2006)

Old 02-26-2007, 10:04 PM
Double D

My name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyD View Post
So...
...just curious as to who all's gonna be there?
You know I'll be there since you're following me. You better have your rain gear at the ready for Friday.

aka ZoomieDog aka Gruntnutz aka FIXER OF MIKE'S BIKE....PROVEN

05 Chopper Blue/Brilliant Silver Springer Classic
V&H exhaust

98" RevPerf BB kit
37g cam's
DTT ignition
CNC'd heads
Mik 42 carb
LMR-2 oil spring

Free, personalized travel maps at mytriplogs.com
Old 02-26-2007, 10:22 PM
Permanently Pissy

billymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by My name is Doug View Post
You know I'll be there since you're following me. You better have your rain gear at the ready for Friday.
Rain gear, you wussies...

....so I'm trailer down to Greenville, SC on Thursday night, then immediately transfering to a larger trailer for the all night ride to the beach. Should be there O'dark thirty on Friday morning.

Doug / Tim, I believe you guys have my cell. I will be there until Wednesday.

I"M READY TO GO NOW!!!!

2010 Ultra Classic, Sunglow Red
Curb Feelers and Pine Scent Air Freshener
Yammy TTR-230 Just for fun...

Old 02-26-2007, 11:22 PM
Clubhouse Electrician

Q-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by billymac View Post
Rain gear, you wussies...

....so I'm trailer down to Greenville, SC on Thursday night, then immediately transfering to a larger trailer for the all night ride to the beach. Should be there O'dark thirty on Friday morning.

Doug / Tim, I believe you guys have my cell. I will be there until Wednesday.

I"M READY TO GO NOW!!!!
You guys make sure you stay dry.... movin' them bikes around.... and all....between trailers...
You'll Catch a Cold, don't you know...
Old 02-27-2007, 09:51 AM
Bard of the 43 Words

Last Cigar Smoked: 5 Vegas Miami
TimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by My name is Doug View Post
Yep, gonna get the 'rain gear' uniform together tonight.
Dougie, I wish we were such a couple of 'wussies', riding the bikes all the way to Daytona. Maybe we should be 'manly' (or is it wo-manly) like billymac and trailer our bikes down there?

SNARF! NOT!

I'm gonna start the packing thing tonight. Got waterproof bags to put everything in. BTW-One of the guys I'm hooking up with down there is having his bike delivered on March 8th-we will probably hang there for that. Also, HOG members get free event pins at the DB-HD during the event. There is a boat-load of HOG stuff going on. I don't know what all I'm gonna do down there, but I'm going to do as much of 'what I don't know I'm gonna do' as I can while I'm down there!

WILL THIS WEEK NEVER END!
IS IT FRIDAY YET!
2003 FXD aka 'Wild Blue'
"Ask not what Doof Clenas can do for you, but what you can do for Doof Clenas." TimmyD (2006)