Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Motorcycle Categories > Touring Discussion
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 04-26-2007, 05:03 AM
natural-born world-shaker

Location: Mobile literally and figuratively, Alabama; working in Shanghai and Germany
Last Cigar Smoked: tobacco
thedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
now all it needs is a 7 timing cover - 7 more hp guaranteed

Old 04-27-2007, 12:15 AM
What you lookin' at!?!?!?

Jeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJeffytune is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
No no no, he needs a 43 cover.
43 foot-pound more torque guarantied!

Offically Old enough to ride a Geezer-Glide.
(Geezer-glide is a registered trademark of Harley Davidson Tour bikes, Any reference to a member of the DooF Clena of other forum screen name is strictly accidental. The reference is that I ride a Harley Davdison Tour bike, not some old dude that there is not enough alcohol in the world to get me to ride.)

Doctor JT 43

Eastern side
Profesional Rockat Surgen

Old 05-02-2007, 09:06 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorns View Post
but this guy, just said, "you do a little riding, don't you"...hehe. He went back to his office...came out to me, and said he would give me 12K on the MSRP price of the Road King...I jumped on it. I just love it. Love it, love it, love it.

Thorns
He knew you would be back. You put those kind of miles a low rider, just wait. Next will be an Ultra.

enjoy the new ride.
Old 05-03-2007, 07:21 PM
El Errante

thrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milk
Really nice Road King! Congrats.

Old 05-03-2007, 08:15 PM
Give me my Lays Beaver!

Biker Bry has failed to amuse us
I love my Ultra, but...

I miss my Heritage though. It really was a sexy bike, and the get-on and go factor was a little better. I pass on the quick rides uptown with the Ultra where before the Heritage I looked for excuses to ride, especially short runs.

I will own a second bike in a couple of years. I will get a used bike and tinker with the engine just a "little". I'm partial to the Fatboys, but I would think the Dyna would lend itself a little better to tinkering with HP with no counter balance shaft.

Old 05-04-2007, 06:40 AM
My 'ol dog JACK in Heaven

Chromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Thumbs up Congratulations!..

Thorns..

Congratulations on your new bagger. Now...go out there and wear out those stocker white walls and replace them with WIDE WHITE WALLS...

Honest.. you're going to love this ride..

Road Kings ROCK!

As a matter of fact...Road Kings DO ROCK!!

"Betty" the '06 Road King. Our 10 Year Anniversary and 44,600 miles together...

(Initiation ride '07) (CO '07) "Chromer"...Welder of Chrome pipes, Stainless Steel pipes and other Alloy and Carbon steel stuff......

Last edited by Chromer; 05-04-2007 at 06:45 AM.