Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > Clubhouse
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Clubhouse Doof it up here!!!

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2013, 04:44 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
DeAnna Goering
‎1/6/13
Dad's had a good restful weekend, and will be back in his therapies on Monday. We also have a family conference tomorrow, where we should get a better idea of how long he'll be at Craig and where he'll go after this. — with Richard Goering.

High Priestess of the Cloudriders
Old 01-07-2013, 04:49 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
For those who Facebook. . .DeAnna has created a page named Richard Goering Progress Updates. She will use this page to provide updates instead of her personal FB page. It is an open page and all can join who wish. FB Link

Thanks to everyone who continues to keep this thread current for those who don't FB.

Old 01-08-2013, 04:56 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

01-07-13 1:00 am

Quote:
DeAnna Goering
Kim and I made back to our mom's house safe and sound. We left Denver around 3, after the family conference today. During the family conference, we talked about the extent of his brain injury, the progress he's expected to make, and a tentative discharge date. As far as the brain injury, he has significant damage to the frontal lobes and temporal lobes on both the left and right sides of his brain. This means that his higher order thinking processes, his ability to plan and organize, his ability to learn new things, and his ability to create new short term memories are all affected. Some of these processes will improve over time, but they will never be what they were before the accident. Right now, we are looking at a tentative discharge date of February 28 from Craig, but it is extremely likely that he'll need to go to another facility after this.

Old 01-09-2013, 11:00 AM
Moderated

polarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sock
Talked to Mother yesterday and he is improving day by day. Richard is eating good finally and drinking fluids as well. I'm proud of him and pray for him daily. Think I'll send him some peanuts.

"Great White Pillager and Doof of Kansas"

Old 01-17-2013, 06:12 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeveless View Post
I don't facebook. Does anyone have an update?
Someone asked for an update on the FB page and this is DeAnna's response:

Quote:
DeAnna Goering I talked to the social worker at Craig today and she said he is still doing well.
Monday at 5:51pm
No specifics. . .

Old 01-17-2013, 10:25 AM
Moderated

polarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sockpolarbear doesn't need a tube sock
Kay and I are going to see him this weekend, update to follow.

Old 01-21-2013, 11:34 AM
Moderated

Luke Update Thread

Kay and I visited my friend over the weekend. He has improved greatly and thanks you for the thoughts and prayers. He has a way to to but is thinking about what to do about rebuilding the bike and riding again. I am so great full that he is talking about the ride again. Way to go Richard!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Richard Craig 003.jpg (41.4 KB, 668 views)

Old 01-21-2013, 12:08 PM
Moderated

Russ,
Richard and his family are meeting with the doctors at Craig Hospital today.
I will know more then.

Old 01-30-2013, 04:10 PM
Moderated

Talked to Richard's father today and he is doing good. Check his FB page for anything else.

Old 02-08-2013, 08:32 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Praise the Lord.

Quote:
DeAnna Goering 8:29pm Feb 8

Dad will be transferring from Craig Hospital to Derby Health and Rehabilitation in Derby, KS on Monday (2/11). I spoke with his case manager at Craig today, and she said he has made excellent progress with his therapies, and his doctors there feel good about his recovery. He will probably be at the facility in Derby for several months, but likely will be able to return to independent living at some point.

Dad called me tonight. He sounded much better, and he was making a lot more sense. He got a haircut today, and he's very excited to be coming back to Kansas and being closer to home again.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 02-16-2013, 10:13 PM
snow pirate

Last Cigar Smoked: No thanks.
stoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Another update on Luke....... more positive news!

Quote:
Dad is at Derby Health and Rehabilitation, 731 Klein Circle Room 302, in Derby. Kim and I just got back from visiting him. He was in a good mood, and the facility seems nice. He has therapies on the weekdays, but not on the weekends. He looks really good, he's walking really well (he really likes to walk around in the facility), and he seems like he's doing well both mentally and physically. It's not even been six months since his accident, and he's made amazing progress. I'm so proud of him.

ALL WHO WANDER ARE NOT LOST.

GFFG
Old 02-17-2013, 09:11 AM
snow pirate

Last Cigar Smoked: No thanks.
stoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Here's another update from a friend that went to see him yesterday....... he's looking like the Luke that we know and love!! Prayers continue.

Quote:
I went to see Mr Luke on Friday afternoon!! What an amazing visit! He has come so far!! He was walking, talking, and I even got a hug or two out of him!! He even talked about things we have done with some of our riding adventures together! Got to see his mom and dad, who are doing fantastic through all of this. And his girlfriend who is taking great care of him. It is a nice facility, and he is sooooo much closer then Colorado!! I told him I was going to see friends, and he asked me to take his picture, and to tell everybody hi! I was delighted that he "smiled" as he always does!! Lots of answered prayers in this mans life!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg luke.jpg (15.7 KB, 549 views)

ALL WHO WANDER ARE NOT LOST.

GFFG
Closed Thread