Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Riding Stories and Adventures
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 02-21-2007, 01:20 PM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Geezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
So there I was.......

Just finished up the 4 to 12 shift at KTOY 91.7 FM in downtown Tacoma Wa. (Now called KTPS FM) Hopped on my not so trusty AMF Iron head, and headed off to the I-5 for a quick hop down into the valley and then on up to Seattle for the Friday night party. Summer time but that doesn't mean much in the Pacific North West weather-wise. So far though, it had been warm and dry. Popped up on the 5 from Tacoma Ave, started my blast north into Fife. All of a sudden I felt some sprinkles. Then none, then a couple of sprinkles again. I looked around me at the cars I was traveling with and no one had their wipers on. Great. Just a couple of drops. Well, it started again. More drops, more sprinkles.

As I was approaching the tail end of a semi, the rain started up in ernest. I grabbed a hand full of throttle to blast around the semi. If I was gonna get wet, I wanted to be out of it as soon as I could. As I came around the semi, the rain stopped. Gonna be one of those showers I thought.

As I passed the semi, something caught my eye. The sides of the trailer were open slats. Kinda looked like rows of fencing, about two inches wide seperated by about four inches of open space. Protruding from one of those open spaces was a face. Cow face. From another space, protruded a butt. Cow butt. This particular cow butt was pissin'. A LOT OF PISS!

Yea, you got it. It wasn't rain. And no, it really wasn't a "golden shower" either, because I didn't pay for it, and didn't take "her" home! Kinda skeeved me out, but soon I was laughing. But no where near as hard as everyone else when I got to where I was going. See, I kinda had this "aroma" about me, and I had to fess up as to what just transpired. Took a long time to live that one down.

True story.

Meng

TKWSV

Old 02-21-2007, 01:29 PM
8-Ball

That right there is some funny shlt!!!

Maybe we should call you the Urinator...
Old 02-21-2007, 01:44 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

hornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Funny Stuff...

I've thought I was running into "showers" before, only to realize it was the cage in front of me using the windshield washer. I hate when that happens.

Old 02-21-2007, 03:22 PM
Just plain Doof

rk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suck
I've heard cow pee is good for the complexion

Psalm 23:4 and the Second Amendment are enough for me.

If you have issue with anything in this post. You can address this by opening a dos prompt and typing
cd C:/
and then type
format C:

What you looking for?
Old 02-21-2007, 03:24 PM
GrayRider

Did it spoil your taste for dairy for awhile?
Old 02-21-2007, 04:30 PM
Excommunicated

LittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suck
Must be an unusual site in the Pacific Northwest. Down here in TX and OK, you see those damn trucks all the time. It's not the Piss you have to look out for, it's the diarrhea from the cows that will smell up your day.
Learned to give them a wide berth back when I was just a young pup.
Thanks for sharing.
Old 02-21-2007, 04:44 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Just how long ago did this happen?

Did notice an unfamiliar scent when I got close to you the other day.

just sayin...

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 02-21-2007, 04:46 PM
Livin Life

darrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suck
Hmmmm. That certainly explains alot.

Old 02-21-2007, 04:56 PM
GrayRider

Gives new meaning to the phrase, "Pissed off."
Old 02-21-2007, 05:02 PM
Gazinta Deck Ape

Keeper has failed to amuse us
thats classic!
Old 02-21-2007, 06:56 PM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: New World by AJ Fernandez
Rock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayRider View Post
Gives new meaning to the phrase, "Pissed off."

Well Geez, I guess it's true what they say. Better to be pissed off than pissed on!

Old 02-21-2007, 08:50 PM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Geezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
ROCK....... Yes, you are right and Grey is wrong.
Little Bear....... lots and lots of dairy farms in the PacNorWest, not odd, but not real common either
Scabby and darryll.................phuck both of you!!!!!!!!

It happened back in 1976 or 77 when I was in radio and TV broadcasting.

Meng

TKWSV

Old 02-21-2007, 08:52 PM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayRider View Post
Did it spoil your taste for dairy for awhile?
Actually I wanted to kill every cow I saw for a while, maybe I could get the bastage that did that to me!!

Meng

TKWSV

Old 03-08-2007, 02:23 PM
GazintA Prime

bobsled77 has failed to amuse us
i was told ya had a face for radio

Cause i'm canadian EH!
Old 03-13-2007, 07:40 PM
Excommunicated

Bofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know