Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > NoVA Delinquents > General Talk
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

General Talk You tawkin' to me?!

Old 05-18-2011, 06:53 PM
Somewhat Bionic

Last Cigar Smoked: Hoyo De Monterrey Robusto
Big Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Congrats to all youse new Double D's!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting '..holy sh*t ....what a ride!' - George Carlin

Old 05-18-2011, 07:02 PM
Confirmed Luddite

Last Cigar Smoked: Snack Pack Tapioca
Uesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Oh, and if you actually ride with the 43rd prophet, don't forget to mention that. He gets a bit cranky if you don't.

Old 05-18-2011, 07:45 PM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinero No Mas View Post
As an elder statesman of the CloudRiders and a member of ROTCRO (Riders Of Texas Cloud Riders Original) as well as the founder of the Swiss, I am unsure of the protocol for petitioning the Prophet for inclusion.

Grovelling is unseemly although I certainly extend my humble request with the utmost respect to enable me to wear the patch which has already been bestowed upon myself by an Original Delinquent after tearing up some choice roads in Texas at the recent Gathering in Junction.

I beseech you to bestow the honor of allowing me to display the proud insignia.

DNM
The Knower Of Roads
I kinda like that form of "beseeching! You indeed are Delinquent material and we are honored to have you join our ranks!

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788

Old 05-18-2011, 07:48 PM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by txhawg View Post
Ok, I'm not real sure what I'm doing, but I did lead Backroad Mike and Sleeveless around the Texas Hill Country for a day. Proof would be found here. I do believe that automatically qualifies me, and no groveling is required. However, I think I still have to post here. So, how 'bout it Mr. Prophet?
Ahem...you are quite correct in your qualification but the ultimate timing of your acceptance is up to me...

Ummm...have you been following this thread???

hint, hint...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabbydoo View Post
It's best to think of the 'requirements' in post # more as guidelines. As the old Confucius-ism goes 'you catch more flies with honey'......a little and some are most likely to produce the desired result in the shortest period of time with the fewest number of posts.

just sayin...

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788

Old 05-20-2011, 08:36 AM
Sofaglide

Goldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by swmnkdinthervr View Post
Whew...now there's a nove,l eloquent approach!!! Quick...before he spouts more poetry make this worthy Doof a Delinquent!!!
Thank you Sir, no more poetry.....shure makes the signature look better!

The original 2011

Raise my hand if you believe in telekinesis.

Old 05-20-2011, 09:01 AM
Trash

Last Cigar Smoked: The one in the ash tray
noodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
Phixd.
And I don't think anybody really wants to be yellow...
Keith don't mind....

®
Old 05-20-2011, 09:02 AM
Trash

Last Cigar Smoked: The one in the ash tray
noodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLOWHOUND View Post
We know that ,but hey you were with a few Delinquents a weekend or two,don't you wanna be yellow?
I like green,, the color of money~

®
Old 08-15-2012, 07:54 PM
Soul Brother No. 1

Robo doesn't need a tube sockRobo doesn't need a tube sockRobo doesn't need a tube sockRobo doesn't need a tube sockRobo doesn't need a tube sockRobo doesn't need a tube sockRobo doesn't need a tube sockRobo doesn't need a tube sockRobo doesn't need a tube sockRobo doesn't need a tube sockRobo doesn't need a tube sock
Sunday, I had the opportunity to go on an amazing ride with Backroad Mike (and Patti), vafatboy (and Patty), '05Train (and the motorcycle I hate), and a couple that Mike knows.

Mike, Warren, and Russ led us on a very nice tour of VA 211. Things I learned:

Mike likes to hit the throttle when you least expect it.

Warren has WAAAAAAY better speakers than I do.

Russ' bike is WAAAAAAY nicer than mine.

All in all, I had a ton of fun. Loads of laughs, hot chicks (sorry guys, but I gotta tell the truth), good food, and hatred for Russ and his nice stuff.

I'm planning to get some more rides in with these fine folks and few more of y'all (that have better work schedules than I have) whenever I get the chance.

Sherlyn Popelka, Arrested, Underage Drinking, DUI, Aggravated Assault, Fugitive, Warrant
Old 08-15-2012, 08:35 PM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo View Post
Sunday, I had the opportunity to go on an amazing ride with Backroad Mike (and Patti), vafatboy (and Patty), '05Train (and the motorcycle I hate), and a couple that Mike knows.

All in all, I had a ton of fun. Loads of laughs, hot chicks (sorry guys, but I gotta tell the truth), good food, and hatred for Russ and his nice stuff.

I'm planning to get some more rides in with these fine folks and few more of y'all (that have better work schedules than I have) whenever I get the chance.

He also learned a little about grinding floor boards too.

And since there were two original delinquents on the ride, there's no groveling either.

Kimber

Old 08-15-2012, 09:54 PM
Not just another pretty face

vafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo View Post

Ha, but I'm ready to mug you for your iPod! I NEED your playlist. You're a good dude and I hope to ride with you often..

And here ya go

http://www.biketronics.com/amp-big-speaker-package/

It's what I have for two channels, if you change what you got, call them and they'll hook you with what you need.
Old 08-15-2012, 09:56 PM
Breaker of Stuff

Last Cigar Smoked: 601 La Bomba
Bone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
What Warren said, we need to pass your playlist around like the prom queen at the afterparty.

Make Doof Clenas Fun Again (MDCFA)

Old 08-15-2012, 10:04 PM
Not just another pretty face

vafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by '05Train View Post
What Warren said, we need to pass your playlist around like the prom queen at the afterparty.
Patti just bought home what I think is a five gallon mason jar, we could get chip to fill it up, that should do it.
Old 08-15-2012, 10:08 PM
Breaker of Stuff

Bone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by vafatboy View Post
Patti just bought home what I think is a five gallon mason jar, we could get chip to fill it up, that should do it.
As long as it's that lemonade he had in Indiana last month......

Old 08-15-2012, 10:13 PM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

Last Cigar Smoked: Man O' War Ruination
SafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
What lemonade?

From my Brother Don... I love his insight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadWolf View Post
Postwhores are a dime a dozen.
What's impressive about you is that you are your own pimp.
Kudos!

Old 08-15-2012, 10:15 PM
Breaker of Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by SafetyMan View Post
What lemonade?

You remember, the stuff that K-Ren and Amy chugged....