Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Random Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Random Crap I'm just sayin'.

Old 12-17-2008, 11:27 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

KingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffytune View Post
Our resident "Butt plug expert" just happens tro be a gAZNITa.

Coincidence? I think not, more a case of destiny I think.

Think ya got that wrong...

if yer showin some honor here.....make sure you Capitalize the G and the A.

Besides, you guys have CORKS.......and CORK is just one letter away from.....

" A PiRaTeS Life for Me "
Old 12-17-2008, 11:31 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody218 View Post
Uh..Dan...that wasn't his fingers...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post
That bastage!!!
Quote:
That's what my doctor keeps telling me. I think he just has big fingers.
Knocks $15 buck off. He may be a prferered provider with your companies insurance.
Old 12-18-2008, 12:31 AM
BSL/SBSH

Last Cigar Smoked: "It's a Girl"
Luke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by geeded View Post
Butt Plugs you say.....Damn, I'm getting old. I have NO IDEA what you're talking about....although I'm always willing to learn.......
Call Autozone and ask...

Old 12-18-2008, 10:45 AM
Excommunicated

Bofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I got nuttin' for this thread...
Old 12-18-2008, 12:41 PM
Pompous Prick

Last Cigar Smoked: Punch maduro
Slick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milk
[QUOTE=KingThrasher;603135]Oh yeah, dont forget the lube.......
or do you dOOfs use Ben gay or Dentugrip for your "Corks"?

This could start a whole nuther "dino vs syn" argument.

Other than that, I got nuthin.

Curt

Old 12-19-2008, 12:06 PM
Are these on right?

Lady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingThrasher View Post
FORK!!! So, what's your point?

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with someone who's unarmed..."

GBNF FIRE46, RED RIDER, MONGOOSE

Old 12-19-2008, 12:17 PM
Lost, and not found

SIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Godiva View Post
FORK!!! So, what's your point?
O/k, where'd I put that damn thing, I ain't playin with you doofs anymore, so there!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PHOTO SHOOT.jpg (57.9 KB, 38 views)

MEDIOCRITY KNOWS NOTHING HIGHER THAN ITSELF
Old 12-19-2008, 12:45 PM
Same as it ever was.

duhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Why does a thread titled "Butt Plugs", started by "Dirty Dan" just seem so......expected?

Old 12-19-2008, 02:37 PM
Double-D
Self Proclaimed Pariah

Dirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Stinky Dave doesn't have it in him.

'08 Ultra
S&S SPO's
Old 12-19-2008, 04:12 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

hornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingThrasher View Post

[/COLOR][/B]

Chris, all I gotta say is....

Quote:
Originally Posted by duhast View Post
Why does a thread titled "Butt Plugs", started by "Dirty Dan" just seem so......expected?

Sorry, I gotta say that I NEVER EXPECTED this out of Dan.

I've been quite surprised by some of his threads lately.....

Old 12-19-2008, 04:46 PM
Double-D
Self Proclaimed Pariah

Dirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I'm starting to settle in nicely around here...

'08 Ultra
S&S SPO's
Old 12-19-2008, 04:53 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

hornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Yes, I do believe you are.

I'm a little frightened

Old 12-19-2008, 06:57 PM
GazintA

TerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
No doubt about it.

Engine by Otto.
Old 12-19-2008, 06:58 PM
Woody218

Butt plugs, butt plugs
Roly-poly butt plugs
Butt plugs, butt plugs
Eat them up, yum!
Old 12-19-2008, 07:23 PM
Same as it ever was.

duhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody218 View Post
Butt plugs, butt plugs
Roly-poly butt plugs
Butt plugs, butt plugs
Eat them up, yum!
That's not right.......

Tags
back door blockers, blue blockers, butt-o-rama, corn stopper, cornholio block, doof dongs, Doof pacifier, gazinta accessories, gazinta lollipops, hornrocker say ed is hot, pirate poop, tagged, use a toe