Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Classics
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Classics The Basement at its best! You may continue to post to existing threads, but please refrain from adding any new threads. Thank you !!!

Old 04-12-2008, 03:27 PM
Double-D
The Mechanic

d j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
This is some funny azzed chit here boy.dj

You get 'em B.

Hit 'em fast and hit 'em hard,damnit!dj

Old 04-12-2008, 03:28 PM
Smoker of Tires

Crabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
FYI if you are going to fire out the kitchen window, with a auto, make sure you put something over the sink drains.
Good to know....thanks for the tip
Old 04-12-2008, 03:31 PM
twinV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody218 View Post
I'm with you, Berserker! Last year I must have killed 50 of them suckers out of our back yard. I get tired of them chasing the birds out of the bird feeders. I use a break-action .177 pellet gun with 1000 fps muzzle velocity.

They never know what hit them...

I got one of them for the rabbits,, don't want to disturb the neighbors and all.

B, whats the head count now?
Old 04-12-2008, 03:38 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
Went out on a 5 acre patrol. Came across one, he was heading for the barn, never got a clean shot. The buggers know the barn is a no fire zone.

After my patrol, went in the barn, there he was, not even hiding, getting bolder spitting my face practically. I am gonna get the GF bb gun, put some safety glasses and engage him in urban warfare.
Old 04-12-2008, 03:44 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
Pictured here with my trusty Russian 1954 surplus rifle. Its been proven in shed to shed warfare, close quarters battle with a possum in 02. 2002 was a bloody year. Maybe you’ll understand me now, when I get a little liquored up and crazy. If you have never seen this kind of fighting, and I had to explain it to you, you just wouldn’t understand.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg on patrol resize.JPG (74.2 KB, 311 views)
Old 04-12-2008, 03:46 PM
Excommunicated

I got another box of ammo from the basement, digging in, and staying the course. This isn't for me this is for Cardnals and chipmunks they have commited crimes against.

I feel a little guilty doing this in front of about 6 Doves. But sometimes peace is not an option.
Old 04-12-2008, 04:14 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

hornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know

You're killin' me here!!

Old 04-12-2008, 04:15 PM
Double-D

why_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milk
Ruger 10/22, massaged a little with a scope. One shot, one kill on those commie squirrel bastards.
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid" - Gen Eisenhower.
Old 04-12-2008, 04:16 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

hornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know

Fuk( I might have pissed myself

Old 04-12-2008, 04:19 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Joe Walsh has gone a huntin'

Old 04-12-2008, 04:19 PM
Excommunicated

You don't threads like this at VTF.
Old 04-12-2008, 04:33 PM
Excommunicated

Fed Ex guy just showed up, I ordered a spare clamp for the Fatcat, might have been funny if showed up a hour ago.
Old 04-12-2008, 04:40 PM
twinV

I know were your coming from man,, I had to take out a groundhog in 06.
He first burrowed under my shed and ate a hole thru the plywood floor and left some presents for me in there,,, thats when I should have took him out,,he was totally disrespecting me and my property,,,,I couldn't get the heavy fire power out due to my neighbors, thats when I went covert and bought the trap and high powered pellet gun, but he was on to me,, before I could put my plan into action and set my trap he was on the offensive, and out flanked me,, he moved from where I could get a good shot at him at the corner of my shed. I thought he had left,, got the hint,,but no,,,, "he" was trying to kill "me". I spoted his tunnel behind the bush by my shop when I was mowing and was on to him, he was burrowing under my shop!!!, he was tunneling right towards my two post car lift!!,,, I knew what he was trying to do,,get to the anchor bolts then hollow out the ground under the concreate so the next time I lifted a vehicle it would come crashing down on me. He was smart, he allready had three excape holes,, first I figured I would get him with gas,, exhaust fumes from my truck,, so I plugged two of his holes and ran my exhaust in the one left sith a flex hose, I let my truck run for about half an hour and then plugged the finale hole. I figured I got him,,,,a couple days later I noticed he had dug his holes back out,, so I set up a good sniper position and waited on him,,,,,and waited,, he wouldn't show his sneaky face,,,so I set my trap with a tomato,, one of the same ones he was chewing on in my garden,,,how fitting,,, it took some time but it was worth it, three days later he was mine!!
Old 04-12-2008, 04:43 PM
Excommunicated

Guy I work with sticks a garden hose in the hole, runs it for a day, with a big rockover the hole. He says you come back the next day, there floating up. Long to run the hose.

Things are deathly calm here now. Everyones nerves are on edge.
Old 04-12-2008, 04:47 PM
twinV

I tried the garden hose thing before the truck exhaust,, only for a couple hours tho,,,, I skipped that part,,,it was getting to be to long of a post..