Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > Engine & Transmission
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 02-11-2007, 03:21 PM
Not just another pretty face

vafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milk
Respect

We have all seen the way it can go in any tech part of a forum.

There will always be differences in opinions on how to do this or that, what parts work and what don't. There are a lot of ways to get to the same result at times.

If you call BS on someone’s post, do you homework first please. Don't disrespect or start asking for credentials until you check your own.

We have all seen good folks run off because they get tired of "proving" who they are and what they know. If you disagree, then say so respectfully, with an explanation of why. The back and forth between people who have knowledge usually provides knowledge for us (me) mortals.
Old 02-11-2007, 03:42 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
This is now a sticky.
We have told the tech guys that this will not happen to them here, and it won't.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 02-11-2007, 06:00 PM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Geezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
A very nicely put post. Thank you for your clear and concise way of wording that. Nice. Even if you are half delinquet........

Meng

TKWSV

Old 02-11-2007, 06:05 PM
8-Ball

Great post vaF.... I'll strive for that standard.
Old 02-11-2007, 07:23 PM
Lost, and not found

SIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Great thought, no need for anyone hanging around here to have any grief.

Even an "infraction" fella like me can understand that.
Old 02-11-2007, 08:22 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer-Glide View Post
Even if you are half delinquet........
Something at this time which you can only aspire to.

This spring.

MD Rt. 43 Reunion.

just sayin...

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 02-11-2007, 08:26 PM
Just breakin' balls

71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk
I concur.....

I wanna live forever...So far so good

Stoney61 is a Demi God

I'm not bald, it's a solar panel for a sex machine!
Old 02-13-2007, 06:18 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
Mega is half a delinquent? I don't think he ever did a thing wrong in his life!

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Creator of the 43 & 7 hand signs...
Old 02-13-2007, 07:03 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
No, Geno, I'm not worthy.
My second banana is.
His driver is.
But me? Bupkis.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 02-13-2007, 07:29 PM
Lost, and not found

SIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynageno View Post
Mega is half a delinquent? I don't think he ever did a thing wrong in his life!
You're probably half right.
Old 02-15-2007, 11:56 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Old 02-15-2007, 07:10 PM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer-Glide View Post
A very nicely put post. Thank you for your clear and concise way of wording that. Nice. Even if you are half delinquet........
He's completely Delinquent...it just so happens he's a Doof too...we have that "aire" about us...

We prolly oughta bathe more often...

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788

Old 02-15-2007, 08:53 PM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Geezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by swmnkdinthervr View Post
...we have that "aire" about us...
Always wondered what the smell was wafting in on the breeze whenever you guys come around................

Meng

TKWSV

Old 02-17-2007, 10:50 AM
D.O.R.K.

rraymond has failed to amuse us
Respect

Respect is the name of my game!!!

[IMG][/IMG]

Rick..."Do it On a Road King"
Old 02-17-2007, 11:18 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Hey Raymond, is that farmington? Thats a nice looking place there! We have a farmington here in Ca,
but it's a small 4 way stop sign town and ain't as pretty as that!

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof