Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Our Fine Sponsors > Dave Stoddart at Pocono Mountain Harley-Davidson
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 04-29-2018, 04:33 PM
Site Sponsor
Doof Babe

J9DynaGirl is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJ9DynaGirl is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJ9DynaGirl is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJ9DynaGirl is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJ9DynaGirl is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJ9DynaGirl is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJ9DynaGirl is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJ9DynaGirl is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJ9DynaGirl is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJ9DynaGirl is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJ9DynaGirl is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Same phone number 610-297-0321 - address is 6146 Sullivan Trail, Nazareth PA 18064.

Yes - Stop on by whenever, it feels like we’re always there! LOL!

I am a "42"

Franken Bike
Build by JD's Cycle Works
Tune by Dave @ JD's Cycle Works

Old 06-19-2018, 09:46 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
And now he makes Victories run faster.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 06-19-2018, 11:22 PM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabbydoo View Post
And now he makes Victories run faster.

Kimber

Old 02-28-2019, 03:03 PM
Confirmed Luddite

Last Cigar Smoked: Snack Pack Tapioca
Uesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Just be careful because sometimes there’s a Mini Cooper blocking the whole parking lot.

Old 02-28-2019, 03:07 PM
Confirmed Luddite

Uesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
And so it begins.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg F71AE264-59F8-4818-9B36-AEEB45A74298.jpg (86.2 KB, 101 views)

Old 02-28-2019, 07:17 PM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk

Kimber

Old 02-28-2019, 07:43 PM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Last Cigar Smoked: I haven't lately...
Fe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uesque View Post
Just be careful because sometimes there’s a Mini Cooper blocking the whole parking lot.
Does the parking spot say "compact cars only"?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

MDCGA

The Road Goes On Forever...
To Ride is Life...

In search of the Doof 43. . . .

Colorado Motel Wreckers 2012 ... Midnight Riders of The Beartooth 2013...

Old 02-28-2019, 09:54 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
And so it begins.
What?!!!! You're right here in my backyard and you don't give me a holler.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 03-07-2019, 10:51 AM
Confirmed Luddite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fe Butte View Post
Does the parking spot say "compact cars only"?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

It wasn’t even a parking spot.

Old 03-07-2019, 10:52 AM
Confirmed Luddite

Quote:
What?!!!! You're right here in my backyard and you don't give me a holler.

I did holler. You weren’t listening.

When I pick it up it will need a thorough test ride before I take it back across the state.

Old 03-07-2019, 11:00 PM
Double-D

Quote:
I did holler. You weren’t listening.

When I pick it up it will need a thorough test ride before I take it back across the state.
Sent you a pm

Old 03-08-2019, 11:19 PM
Confirmed Luddite

Quote:
Sent you a pm
I responded in the PM.

Old 04-05-2019, 11:17 PM
Confirmed Luddite

Progress report.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4187FF54-4645-4CD1-8A1E-F9FFB26F8BEE.jpg (75.3 KB, 51 views)

Old 04-08-2019, 12:12 AM
Double-D

???????????????????????

Old 05-06-2019, 09:00 PM
Confirmed Luddite

Ho Lee Chit! I have a brand new hot rod.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg B465E910-483D-4825-9B1B-B440CB4905D8.jpg (92.9 KB, 29 views)