Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > Accessories
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Accessories Horns, Pegs, Guards, MP3, Sat. Radio, GPS, etc.

Old 03-24-2010, 04:07 PM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
Thanks for the reply s folks !!

The guy from Clear View called me today ...... said, he had ask the owner the other day if they have, or make, or could make, a shield for my bike.

He said, nope, did years ago, but don't have the forms any longer.

guy called, the owner was looking for something else and came across this touring shield that he thought was what I was asking about.

They measured all the holes and called me ... I measured mine, same places

So I ask how much ..... he says, well this is a blimish, and we don't make them any more, so we can make you a good deal, how about $92 ?

I gave him my CC # and address ... ships tomorrow

it DOES NOT have the re-curve on the top

I guess they didn't do that years ago

States I've ridden my scoots in:

Old 03-24-2010, 07:39 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Last Cigar Smoked: Banana pudding after some baby back ribs
jasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
It'll be okay without the recurve, the water will just sheet right off your head.

Separated at birth? You decide
Old 03-26-2010, 04:31 PM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasilva View Post
It'll be okay without the recurve, the water will just sheet right off your head.

States I've ridden my scoots in:

Old 03-26-2010, 09:46 PM
Double-D
Lone Doof

Last Cigar Smoked: Griffin
RoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasilva View Post
Should still be OK
'cause when it hits Mikey's head
It's gonna keep right on slip slidin' away!!!

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Old 03-30-2010, 06:02 AM
Known Associate

shortride doesn't need a tube sockshortride doesn't need a tube sockshortride doesn't need a tube sockshortride doesn't need a tube sockshortride doesn't need a tube sockshortride doesn't need a tube sockshortride doesn't need a tube sockshortride doesn't need a tube sockshortride doesn't need a tube sockshortride doesn't need a tube sockshortride doesn't need a tube sock
I think it's going to be a Clearview 10" recurve for me.