Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Ladies Area...
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Ladies Area... We are proud to put you up here!

Old 04-30-2009, 09:57 AM
And along came SWeDE

BLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sock
for the DOOFETTES only!

lol....

Look here

Old 05-01-2010, 10:50 PM
gAZINTAs

lil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
crazy fu##er!

"Before you begin to give someone a piece of your mind, consider carefully whether you can spare any."
A. unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by why_me View Post
My intentions were honorable.
I can't wait to dishonor my intentions.
Old 05-02-2010, 05:44 AM
S.S.S.

Sleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milk
I could have lived with out seeing that.

Old 05-02-2010, 07:49 AM
Doof Babe

Toots is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withToots is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withToots is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withToots is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withToots is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withToots is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withToots is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withToots is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withToots is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withToots is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withToots is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with

Old 05-02-2010, 08:52 AM
And along came SWeDE

BLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sockBLoNDiE doesn't need a tube sock
i wanna see the doofs do that....wait..i think i have hehe

Old 05-02-2010, 09:32 AM
Are these on right?

Lady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suck
OMG! LMFAO!!

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with someone who's unarmed..."

GBNF FIRE46, RED RIDER, MONGOOSE

Old 05-02-2010, 09:43 AM
gAZINTAs

lil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
This guy is covered up, he has some moves for a big guy! If he did this every day he wouldn't be so big I'm thinking.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq-l7FQz-6Q

"Before you begin to give someone a piece of your mind, consider carefully whether you can spare any."
A. unknown

Quote:
Old 05-02-2010, 01:13 PM
Doof Babe

Margaritaville is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMargaritaville is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMargaritaville is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMargaritaville is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMargaritaville is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMargaritaville is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMargaritaville is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMargaritaville is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMargaritaville is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMargaritaville is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMargaritaville is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with

Dana - on the rocks, no salt

Giving money and power to government
is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.
P. J. O'Rourke

]

Old 05-02-2010, 09:22 PM
gAZINTAs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaritaville View Post
Oh you know you liked it!....

A. unknown

Quote:
Old 05-03-2010, 10:19 AM
Doof Babe
Grenade Launcher
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Does second-hand count?
Boop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glasses

W.W.B.D?

Boop-Oop-A-Doof
Old 05-03-2010, 02:56 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Bless their hearts. . .

High Priestess of the Cloudriders
Old 05-03-2010, 03:03 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Half Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
By the looks of the garage door in the background, it appears that he made this video in his driveway! That is disturbing.