Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Let Us Know About Upcoming Rides and Events > The Great Lakes Region
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

The Great Lakes Region Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Ohio and Wisconsin.

Old 04-03-2007, 07:14 PM
Excommunicated

Bofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I'll try and make it for sure...
Old 04-03-2007, 07:54 PM
Double-D
The Mechanic

d j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Man,sounds awsome guys.Looks like we'll be able to put together a strong Chicago Doof showing for my 43 ride.

Old 04-03-2007, 09:15 PM
Excommunicated

Bofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by djk View Post
Man,sounds awsome guys.Looks like we'll be able to put together a strong Chicago Doof showing for my 43 ride.
More importantly:

You must come up with some original crazy doof ideas for the pics. Gotta tag a sign with a sharpie too!
Old 04-04-2007, 07:30 AM
Double-D
The Mechanic

d j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I'll have to work on that.Got a week and a half to come up with something.

43 runs thru some heavy city traffic almost the entire route.Have you run all of it or part ,north end,south end?

Old 04-04-2007, 08:59 AM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

racindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
I have run Illinois 43, pretty much sucks.............

Wisconsin 43 is much better...... I have road that from I90/43 outside of Beloit, all the way north to Green Bay. The only part that can get a little busy is in Milwaukee if you hit it at a rush hour, other than that from Milwaukee north is good riding..........

Help save a life, become a donor marrow.org

Old 04-04-2007, 06:12 PM
GazintA

TerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milk
I'd agree with racindude. Just get a little of IL 43 and the farther north the better. Then haul up the tri-state to Wi43.

Engine by Otto.
Old 04-04-2007, 07:15 PM
Double-D
The Mechanic

Works for me.

Going to work on the proper offerings to bring to the great 43 road sign temple/god.

Sharpie,coins,underwear(gonna try and snatch some lingerie..a proper offering),and....?
DJ

Old 04-04-2007, 07:45 PM
Excommunicated

One guy planted daisies next to the sign post - in the middle of winter!

I'll come up with some doof type idea before heading out...
Old 04-09-2007, 01:45 PM
kwas

Kwasimoto checking in from within the borders of Chicago.
Old 04-09-2007, 02:15 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

hornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwas View Post
Kwasimoto checking in from within the borders of Chicago.
Word up Kwas!

Old 04-09-2007, 06:35 PM
Double-D
The Mechanic

whats up kwas?

Old 04-10-2007, 02:07 AM
Politically Incorrect

Big Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Keep me up to speed on this. Saturdays work best for me.

Engine by Otto.
Sherlyn Popelka, Fugitive, Aggravated Assault, Golf, DUI
Old 04-10-2007, 07:30 AM
Double-D
The Mechanic

The weather report for this weekend don't look too good.Sunday maybe up to 48 and sunny?

Old 04-10-2007, 07:55 PM
GazintA

TerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milk
I'm torn a couple of ways here. Hurt my back last weekend and not sure it'll be OK by this weekend. Otto's racin on Sunday in Byron and could use some support.

If there's a good turnout for this weekend I could be coerced into going, otherwise caging it to Byron on Sunday.

Engine by Otto.
Old 04-11-2007, 05:16 AM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

racindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
I used to race MX at Byron back in the day...............

Help save a life, become a donor marrow.org