Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > Remodeling or Building
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Remodeling or Building Got a project going or finished... Got a question...

Old 05-29-2015, 01:40 PM
Dirty Dirk, Canadian Doof

DAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milk
Assault #2..... Hello Ghetto Back Yard.

Front yard making progress, little overseeding and peat moss cover and good to go for this year...

I've let the back and side yard fall right into the gutter with the deck build and Monday is the dig for my sewer connection, so there was no sense trying to make something of it...

Phase One, the 7 foot tall fence to seperate my Land Rover driving yuppie neighbours. Pour a slab after the sewer connection and get some landscaping kicked off!!!

Dirk
Attached Images
File Type: jpg may 003.jpg (99.2 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg may 002.jpg (112.1 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg MAY 021.jpg (110.2 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg fence 002.jpg (115.7 KB, 52 views)
Old 05-29-2015, 05:26 PM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Last Cigar Smoked: I haven't lately...
Fe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Your bike garage door "should" face the neighbors so they can enjoy the awesome sounds of an overbuilt 130...

MDCGA

The Road Goes On Forever...
To Ride is Life...

In search of the Doof 43. . . .

Colorado Motel Wreckers 2012 ... Midnight Riders of The Beartooth 2013...

Old 06-01-2015, 11:12 AM
Dirty Dirk, Canadian Doof

DAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milk
Maybe next year after the sticker shock of sewer, fencing and lanscaping...

Ahh, nothing like the smell of poop in the morning!! Digger dude put his head right in there so we could find the pipe accurately right away. A better man than I.....

Dirk
Attached Images
File Type: jpg poop 036.jpg (120.1 KB, 21 views)
Old 06-01-2015, 12:08 PM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAK47 View Post

Phase One, the 7 foot tall fence to seperate my Land Rover driving yuppie neighbours. Pour a slab after the sewer connection and get some landscaping kicked off!!!

Dirk
I thought spite fences were higher.

I know where one is located that is made of cinder blocks, 300 ft long and at least 12' high.

Kimber