Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > Highway 43 Rides and Photos
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Highway 43 Rides and Photos Post them here or they get lost...

Old 05-17-2008, 02:45 PM
Hand Wringer

FinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Good deal, Mike!
We were at the exact same spot Monday morning.
Congratulations.

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 05-17-2008, 02:46 PM
Yes, they are Real.......

harleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sock
Great pics...........8-Ball will be along shortly.......

Keeper Of The Toast
2006 Post Whore Of The Year

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS........
Old 05-17-2008, 09:28 PM
Hand Wringer

FinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Let's vote.

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 05-17-2008, 09:52 PM
8-Ball

EXCELLENT!!!!

Congrats...

Vote is in the clubhouse...
Old 05-17-2008, 10:05 PM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
mbkodiak and I just did a Va and NC 43 ride today...around 600 miles...we'll be posting the pics soon, had to take em on a cheapy throw away 'cause we both forgot our cameras...

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788

Old 05-18-2008, 03:56 PM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
dippsy dumbass has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdippsy dumbass has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdippsy dumbass has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdippsy dumbass has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdippsy dumbass has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdippsy dumbass has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdippsy dumbass has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdippsy dumbass has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdippsy dumbass has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdippsy dumbass has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdippsy dumbass has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
my 43 ride with scabby-jd-knuckleheader, sedeluxe, bigjailer, geezer,red rider
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 05-18-2008, 04:27 PM
8-Ball

Way to go Dave!!!!!
Old 05-18-2008, 06:18 PM
Doof Cadet

Last Cigar Smoked: don't smoke no friggin ceegars
knuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kflhr View Post
my 43 ride with scabby-jd-knuckleheader, sedeluxe, bigjailer, geezer,red rider
not too bad a picture. waitin for the Scabdudes' posting more shots

Doofbag Fer EverI smell Fish
Old 05-18-2008, 06:29 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
I'll be posting it shortly.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 05-18-2008, 06:40 PM
Outlaw

Last Cigar Smoked: Camel WIDES
Sidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Got the CA-43 on friday, on my way down to Mike's house.

And stopped again at the shrine on my way home this morning.

I need to get a different state one of these days.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HPIM0664.JPG (266.4 KB, 141 views)
File Type: jpg HPIM0670a.JPG (140.7 KB, 127 views)

"It's not the dog in the fight, but the fight in the dog." - Michael Vick.
Old 05-18-2008, 06:43 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Way to go Sidcar!!!

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 05-18-2008, 06:50 PM
Double-D

knuckleheader and NY-43

These pics of knuckleheader are proof he did his 43 ride and they also show why he has made his Sponsor proud

Ya just gotta love this guy!!!

and for those that are sticklers for the rules....that's knuck's bike in the foreground.

And, with this stellar evidence of his completed requirement, I request that one of the Three Amigos call a vote in the clubhouse.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg knucks 43 pic resized.jpg (65.3 KB, 140 views)
File Type: jpg NY-430003-resized.jpg (191.0 KB, 139 views)

Old 05-18-2008, 06:50 PM
Doof Cadet

Last Cigar Smoked: don't smoke no friggin ceegars
knuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sock
i don see no sidecar

Doofbag Fer EverI smell Fish
Old 05-18-2008, 07:17 PM
8-Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by knuckleheader View Post
i don see no sidecar
Two in the stable...

Way to go gentlemen!!!
Old 05-18-2008, 07:35 PM
Double-D

J9DynaGirl

Here is our newest Doof Babe, J9DynaGirl of JD's Cycle Works making Geno proud.

Thats her Red Dyna...

Attached Images
File Type: jpg J hand sign.jpg (201.8 KB, 134 views)