Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > Highway 43 Rides and Photos
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Highway 43 Rides and Photos Post them here or they get lost...

Old 03-30-2008, 03:32 PM
Hand Wringer

FinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I found another 1.

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 03-30-2008, 03:43 PM
8-Ball

no 43 sign... next....
Old 04-08-2008, 09:14 PM
nhrafan

SG4145 Ok43 ride pic.

Old 04-08-2008, 09:18 PM
RAM 1500 4X4 CC

Last Cigar Smoked: Man O' War Ruination
SafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Where is he?
From my Brother Don... I love his insight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadWolf View Post
Postwhores are a dime a dozen.
What's impressive about you is that you are your own pimp.
Kudos!

Old 04-08-2008, 09:49 PM
nhrafan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SafetyMan View Post
Where is he?

Old 04-08-2008, 09:54 PM
RAM 1500 4X4 CC

Last Cigar Smoked: Man O' War Ruination
SafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Like magic!!!

AWESOME!!
From my Brother Don... I love his insight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadWolf View Post
Postwhores are a dime a dozen.
What's impressive about you is that you are your own pimp.
Kudos!

Old 04-12-2008, 09:14 AM
8-Ball

Nicky, do you have a larger version of those pics... most of us are old and near blind...
Old 04-18-2008, 10:44 PM
Double-D

why_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milk
WOOT!

"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid" - Gen Eisenhower.
Old 04-19-2008, 07:43 PM
Double-D

mudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
43 ride pics

here are the pics thanks

Old 04-19-2008, 07:52 PM
Jams

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudslinger43 View Post
here are the pics thanks

8-Balls is going to love this
Old 04-19-2008, 07:57 PM
GrayRider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jams View Post
8-Balls is going to love this
I fixed it for him and destroyed the evidence.
Old 04-19-2008, 08:17 PM
Jams

You are surprisingly fast

and a good guy for protecting mudslinger43 from 8-Balls wrath for small pictures
Old 04-19-2008, 08:27 PM
Double-D

mudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
iam forever in your debt sir

Old 04-19-2008, 09:10 PM
8-Ball

EXCELLENT!!!
Old 04-20-2008, 10:13 PM
BigAlsRK

BillyB Vote

BillyB completed his 43 run...in true doof fashion.....you know what to do....

Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF0150 (Small).JPG (40.6 KB, 120 views)