Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Cloud Riders > Ride Planner
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Ride Planner See above...

Old 05-05-2013, 07:50 PM
Double-D

DaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinero View Post
The wind and the cold getting there was brutal but it sure was worth the effort and the next two days were perfect for riding.
^^^^ This!

Ich bin Sven Hoek.

Old 05-05-2013, 11:48 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Big MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Made it back to Phoenix. Few hour delay when my handlebars dropped to about an inch off the tank... damn pothole on I10 bottomed out the front shocks just right with my weight on the bars. Didn't have the tools I needed so ended up at Barnetts H-D in Las Cruces. Fixed it up and moved on down the road.

Awesome weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-06-2013, 06:31 AM
I like my bacon battered

BenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Damn that can be a scary situation! Glad you made it back safely!

Old 05-06-2013, 09:10 AM
Double-D
Formidable Faux

MrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Scary stuff! Glad you got it sorted and made it home, Mark!

Now, this business of not having enough tools.

Let me introduce you to Little Bear...

Ricky
it's only metal, we can out think it.....

Simplicate, never Complify
http://www.FraZzledEgGs.com

Rhetorical Questions....
Who Needs 'em?

Famous Tripod
Old 05-06-2013, 09:51 AM
Excommunicated

LittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big MAK View Post
Made it back to Phoenix. Few hour delay when my handlebars dropped to about an inch off the tank... damn pothole on I10 bottomed out the front shocks just right with my weight on the bars. Didn't have the tools I needed so ended up at Barnetts H-D in Las Cruces. Fixed it up and moved on down the road.

Awesome weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Glad you were safe. You have seen the tool kit, now all you have to do is get your own together.
Old 05-06-2013, 09:57 AM
gAZINTAs

NotDonna is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNotDonna is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNotDonna is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNotDonna is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNotDonna is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNotDonna is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNotDonna is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNotDonna is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNotDonna is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNotDonna is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNotDonna is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSurly View Post
Scary stuff! Glad you got it sorted and made it home, Mark!

Now, this business of not having enough tools.

Let me introduce you to Little Bear...
giggle Are you sure about that?
June Bug
Woman of a Thousand Names

*Basically whatever you want to call me.