Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > TroubleHead Garage (Geno's Place)
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

TroubleHead Garage (Geno's Place) Evo's , Shovels, Pans, and anything else...

Old 02-13-2007, 10:10 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
Don't think that would be to comfortable going to Colorado for the Doofapalooza!

I'm just sayin'

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Creator of the 43 & 7 hand signs...
Old 02-13-2007, 10:23 AM
Gazinta Deck Ape

Keeper has failed to amuse us
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynageno View Post
Don't think that would be to comfortable going to Colorado for the Doofapalooza!

I'm just sayin'

AAHHHH....you left coasters

Gettin there is where its at .......dont matter what ur ridin

Last edited by Keeper; 02-13-2007 at 10:28 AM.
Old 02-13-2007, 10:32 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
Angle, I ain't no spring chicken and have bad hands! I don't know how old you are, but I'm guessing you ain't either. I have nothing to proof mate!

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Old 02-13-2007, 10:40 AM
Gazinta Deck Ape

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynageno View Post
Angle, I ain't no spring chicken and have bad hands! I don't know how old you are, but I'm guessing you ain't either. I have nothing to proof mate!
Oh, u meant for you to ride to the Doofa thing

""Don't think that would be to comfortable going to Colorado for the Doofapalooza! ""

Thought you meant him, "Darrell", riding out from NJ.

" Never Mind "

I was joking BTW ,see smilies....can u imagine someone in our shape ridin that far on a frame like that.
Old 02-13-2007, 10:55 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Could be done, but that would probably kill us!

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Old 02-13-2007, 11:55 AM
Livin Life

darrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angle View Post
I like your direction.........looks like your one of the local N/E DC crew. Maybe this summer we'll get a chance to hook up.

Sounds like a good plan to me, Angle, hopefully we can do that.

The Sporty with the sprung seat and hardtail is actually much more comfortable to ride than when it had those one ton shocks on there.

Still, I don't think I'd want to ride anymore than a tank at a time.

Old 02-15-2007, 08:25 AM
74 shovel

Sorry about your brother Angel glad to see you kept the bike.

Nice bikes. Here are some of mine.

Some of the upgrades are:

VelvaTouch Lifters
S & S dual plug heads with compression releases
Dayna S dual fire ignition
80” jugs 10.5 CR pistons
Shv 4040 Cam
S & S super E Carb
Chrome Adjustable swing arm
12 inch apes
M6
Lots of chrome

Next upgrade 4 1/2 stroker T&O wheels. Sometime this spring.

It's present condition

Old 02-15-2007, 08:48 AM
Gazinta Deck Ape

Hey Shovel.....Very well done .....I like

Glad to meet you
Old 02-15-2007, 10:37 PM
Known Associate

P 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Fawging cool....real nice

Big head lights rule

] G A Z I N T A S Doofspicible............

CT-7, MA-7, NY-7, CT-43, MA-43, NY-43
Old 02-15-2007, 10:39 PM
Known Associate

P 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowP 0 P E Y E has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I would like to hear the music from those pipes

Old 02-15-2007, 10:48 PM
Known Associate

Call me ill....but I keep fliping back between the shovel pic and CaptainLee's Bouncing Avatar...lEE WINS MY A BOUNCH...JUST

Old 03-01-2007, 07:50 PM
Obsolete Doof Prospect

ridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
1981 Fxe

This is my shovel.

Bike 2004 resize.JPG

Introducing the Al Gore engine

Obsolete Doof
1998 Obsolete Springer Rider
Part time Shovel Rider
Some time XLCH Kicker

Old 03-01-2007, 08:27 PM
GrayRider

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridingjerry View Post
This is my shovel.

Attachment 590
I like it...it reminds me of a '72 a friend used to have.
Old 03-01-2007, 09:17 PM
Obsolete Doof Prospect

ridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
thanks boss,
I've enjoyed it.
Got a lot of good comments last time I took it to Daytona.

Introducing the Al Gore engine

Obsolete Doof
1998 Obsolete Springer Rider
Part time Shovel Rider
Some time XLCH Kicker

Old 03-01-2007, 09:46 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Wow, thats a sweet looking shovelhead! Very clean...

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof