Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > NoVA Delinquents > General Talk
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

General Talk You tawkin' to me?!

Old 11-05-2013, 03:55 PM
Double-D, MLA III, CLS

BluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Meh...but? Of course, far be it feom me to intrude into such important matters.
But bike washes? And gotta go to texas for them?

------------------
Not tesponsible for rypos. Freaking tiny thum operatd kaybards

Oil, heat, vibration and noise.

At work, oil analysis, thermography, vibration analysis, and ultrasonics.

At play, Harley.

Same same, right?

Only 43 more states to go!

Remember, never make a straight on a left hand bridge.

It WILL leave a mark.

Old 11-05-2013, 07:20 PM
Double-D

DaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOCO View Post
Oh Great and Powerful 43rd Profit, I humbly request to be anointed into and become a NOVA-Delinquent. I will wear my patch with the honor and pride it deserves. Please, please, please grant me the honor so that I may reach the ranks of my peers. I would also like to add that your two wheeled chariot will never be soiled by road grime while in the great state of Texas if I can help it. My water and bucket await your arrival.

Only you, the great and powerful 43rd Profit can grant this wish for me.

I humbly await your decision.
Please induct LOCO. He is a deserving Doof. Hell, I even loaned my bike to Backroad Mike to make this happen.

Oh and some more of these....

Ich bin Sven Hoek.

Old 11-05-2013, 08:28 PM
Double-D, MLA III, CLS

BluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
So is he washing your bike?

------------------

At play, Harley.

Same same, right?

It WILL leave a mark.

Old 11-05-2013, 08:29 PM
Double-D, MLA III, CLS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabbydoo View Post
If you have completed the requirements for consideration as a Double-D or a g-D, you may prostrate yourself before himself here.

The requirements are as follows:

'I' Ride with an original NoVa Delinquent - Make a ride with an original NoVa Deliquent (examples - the 43rd Prophet himself, vafatboy, Backroad Mike, TimmyD, My name is Doug, billymac, GPO03Fatboy, SLOWHOUND) and you automatically qualify. After you complete the ride, you need only post the details in this thread with confirmation from the Delinquent with whom you rode. As soon as the 43rd Prophet has the opportunity to review your request, it will be approved.

Snip

These are the demands and desires of the 43rd Prophet.
Also, see above

------------------

At play, Harley.

Same same, right?

It WILL leave a mark.

Old 11-05-2013, 11:44 PM
Doofus

Last Cigar Smoked: Cojimar Vanilla
LOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSkip View Post
Please induct LOCO. He is a deserving Doof. Hell, I even loaned my bike to Backroad Mike to make this happen.

Oh and some more of these....

Thank ya, Skip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluesFan View Post
So is he washing your bike?

------------------
Hell yeah I'd wash Skips bike, he's a good dude!

Old 11-05-2013, 11:46 PM
Double-D, MLA III, CLS

Bravo!

Ionlywash mine and my wifes. Although I have cleaned a windshield in need on occasion

------------------

At play, Harley.

Same same, right?

It WILL leave a mark.

Old 11-06-2013, 10:35 AM
Doofus

Last Cigar Smoked: Cojimar Vanilla
LOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sock
I guess the spelling Nazis haven't made it this far yet.
Prophet / Profit - I know the difference, just seeing if y'all are awake.......guess not.

Last edited by LOCO; 11-06-2013 at 11:04 AM.
Old 11-06-2013, 11:35 AM
Double-D
Doof Gooner

Last Cigar Smoked: Bubble Gum
Redleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOCO View Post
I guess the spelling Nazis haven't made it this far yet.
Prophet / Profit - I know the difference, just seeing if y'all are awake.......guess not.
Was just too lazy to look for this thread.

"Every time I start thinking the world is all bad, then I start seeing some people out there having fun on motorcycles. It makes me take another look." -Steve McQueen
Old 06-27-2018, 04:04 PM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: A couple of Mega's...
HiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suck
Petition to the Prophet for DD membership.

Most gracious, handsome and intellectually inestimable Prophet of the 43, i humbly request you to grant me, a lowly Doof, the honor of becoming a Doof-Delinquent. I have ridden, on various occasions with Megaglide, Why_me, BillyB, Fe_Butte, ms_tapestry, Infidel, par-fore, and Mr Surly, none of whom I have been accused of irritating (much/yet).

I have not had the pleasure to ride with one of the Originals yet, and it is rather difficult to figure out who is Gen 2 or Gen 3, so I also plead with five or more of the above mentioned DD/gD's to confirm my presence in their greatness, as well.

I, sir, await your decision with great anticipation.

Old 07-23-2018, 04:49 PM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiTekRedneck View Post
Most gracious, handsome and intellectually inestimable Prophet of the 43, i humbly request you to grant me, a lowly Doof, the honor of becoming a Doof-Delinquent. I have ridden, on various occasions with Megaglide, Why_me, BillyB, Fe_Butte, ms_tapestry, Infidel, par-fore, and Mr Surly, none of whom I have been accused of irritating (much/yet).

I have not had the pleasure to ride with one of the Originals yet, and it is rather difficult to figure out who is Gen 2 or Gen 3, so I also plead with five or more of the above mentioned DD/gD's to confirm my presence in their greatness, as well.

I, sir, await your decision with great anticipation.

Not bad....(a little about the incredibly gracious/generous/good looking Prophet would go a long way) let me think on it...

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788

Old 07-23-2018, 08:27 PM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: A couple of Mega's...
HiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suck
Sire,

It is with utmost respect that I must apologize for missing those marks.

As you were so incredibly gracious to respond to the request of this lowly Doof, I beseech you to be your ever so generous self and grant my request, as long as it does not subtract from your glorious pulchitrude.

Old 07-28-2018, 03:05 PM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
pulchitrude...dang, that alone will earn you the status you seek (hey Sandi come look at this 10 cent word he called me...it's good right?)

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.

Old 07-28-2018, 05:33 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Pulchritude..............did he say pulchritude? DANG!

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 07-29-2018, 06:41 AM
43rd Prophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabbydoo View Post
Pulchritude..............did he say pulchritude? DANG!
That IS a good thing....right????

Old 07-29-2018, 06:22 PM
Somewhat Bionic

Last Cigar Smoked: Hoyo De Monterrey Robusto
Big Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by swmnkdinthervr View Post
That IS a good thing....right????
Dude!!!!
Very comely......

Just sayin.

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting '..holy sh*t ....what a ride!' - George Carlin