Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Motorcycle Categories > Old Iron
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old Iron Shovels, pans, knucks, flatheads and such

Old 10-16-2010, 07:12 PM
A Delinquent by Birth

SLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sock
Old Iron

Here is a web site I just got from my DIL,Her mother is dating the owner of this machine,neat unit and very important.

http://www.firstchopper.com/

Old 10-16-2010, 07:54 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Pretty cool!

I'm thinking it might ride a little more firm than my Softail

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 10-16-2010, 08:30 PM
Bard of the 43 Words

Last Cigar Smoked: 5 Vegas Miami
TimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suck
...some would think...

...could use some led lights

...but not I...
2003 FXD aka 'Wild Blue'
"Ask not what Doof Clenas can do for you, but what you can do for Doof Clenas." TimmyD (2006)

Old 10-16-2010, 08:32 PM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Very cool but angela would have to pack lighter

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 10-16-2010, 09:16 PM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

Last Cigar Smoked: Man O' War Ruination
SafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabbydoo View Post
Pretty cool!

I'm thinking it might ride a little more firm than my Softail
I'd say the tires will last longer than the ones on your Softail, too.

From my Brother Don... I love his insight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadWolf View Post
Postwhores are a dime a dozen.
What's impressive about you is that you are your own pimp.
Kudos!

Old 10-16-2010, 09:17 PM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I felt that here.... ouch

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 10-17-2010, 08:37 AM
Somewhat Bionic

Last Cigar Smoked: Hoyo De Monterrey Robusto
Big Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
While this is a grand story and I may be confused, I call Bullshit.
I believe that bike is a modern piece of sculpture to headline this persons upcoming book. Now if this is the intent, then I was confused, and if that's the case, never mind and carry on.

I did find this in the website and thought it was pretty good:

Who Are The Men Who Truly Ride?

Men who don’t live in little boxes, that society says are OK.

Men who don’t have to have predictability and delusions of security, to really live and enjoy life.

Men who have little tolerance for people’s bullshit and stories to try to manipulate others.

Men who see through society’s little games, to try and keep people small.

Men who clearly know the difference between real Men, and boys with good masks.

Men who often slam Truth on to the table, when too much bullshit is being spoken.

Men who know the value of keeping themselves in a Tribe of good Men.

Men who feel what life’s about, not just live in their heads.

Men who know the difference between real integrity, and skilled bullshit.

Men who are clear about, what kind of Men they want to have their back.

Men who know how to push their limits and work their edges, and why they want to do so.

Men who intentionally explore themselves, to see who they want to be and what their life is really about.

Men who honor personal space, for themselves and others.

Men who know the value of Respect, and do not settle for less.

Men who can watch themselves, and not do stupid knee-jerk shit because of their emotions and reactions.

Men who aren’t slackers, but clearly know the value of taking time off to reflect on where their life is at.

Men who pay attention to God’s handiwork in the beauty of nature, and how they might fit into the Bigger Deal.

Men who know how to listen, to the Wind.

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting '..holy sh*t ....what a ride!' - George Carlin