Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > Movie Reviews
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Movie Reviews Have you seen a good one? Maybe a bomb..tell us about it here.

Old 07-12-2008, 12:49 AM
The Cisco Kid

Last Cigar Smoked: Backwoods Mild - Honey Berry
TJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Hancock

I had low expectations for this flick, and maybe that is why I enjoyed it so much.

Hancock is a "super hero" without cause. He wakes up in a hospital not knowing anything about himself or he is, but that he has powers. He feels isolated and alone with a general "don't give a sh!t" attitude coupled with an unwanted desire to help.

He meets a character played by Jason Bateman... one of my favorite actors. Bateman plays an ad agency guru who wants to make a difference in the world. He sees good in Hancock and spins him in the right direction.

Slow start... really too slow. But once it gets going, the movie really kept my attention. And as the plot unfolds and questions are answered, I really enjoyed the movie. The ending left me wanting MUCH more. Something I did not expect at first. They leave it in such a way a comic could grow out of this. I certainly hope they make a sequel.

Probably good on big screen, but nothing would be missed if you were to wait for the rental or catch it online.
Old 07-12-2008, 02:31 AM
Yes, they are Real.......

harleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sock
Thanks.......

Keeper Of The Toast
2006 Post Whore Of The Year

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS........
Old 07-12-2008, 02:37 AM
The Cisco Kid

TJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Your welcome.
Old 07-12-2008, 11:11 AM
Executive Vice President
D.F.F.D

Last Cigar Smoked: Romeo y Julieta Churchill
BillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Did you go to the theater to watch this movie?

Old 07-12-2008, 01:42 PM
The Cisco Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyB View Post
Did you go to the theater to watch this movie?
Nope. Theater came to me.
Old 07-12-2008, 04:21 PM
Executive Vice President
D.F.F.D

Last Cigar Smoked: Romeo y Julieta Churchill
BillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ Willy View Post
Nope. Theater came to me.
That's been known to happen around here sometimes as well

Old 07-12-2008, 08:41 PM
The Cisco Kid

I hear ya. Missy and I use to be movie fiends... we can't really go anymore, so I make allowances. Thankfully movies we REALLY want to see, my Mom has been in town so we got to go. Movies that I would not go to see in the theater, I catch online sometimes.
Old 07-12-2008, 11:04 PM
Yes, they are Real.......

harleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sock
Saw it today,...........Some funny stuff, but just a Ok movie.........I give it a 6 out of 10.......

Keeper Of The Toast
2006 Post Whore Of The Year

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS........