Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Let Us Know About Upcoming Rides and Events > G.B.N.F. Memorial Ride
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

G.B.N.F. Memorial Ride Annual ride to honor those who are gone but not forgotten

Old 01-13-2013, 12:35 PM
Razor

griffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSkip View Post
Great idea, I'm so in.
Skip keep me up to speed on this please !
Old 01-13-2013, 12:49 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyB View Post
We will be honoring the members of the group who are no longer with us with an annual memorial ride to be hosted regionally. The ride for 2013 falls on the weekend of June 6/22-6/23. The logistics for reach region can be worked out by the people in that area.

Thanks to dj and orbit for the great idea!
Put this on my calendar. . .great idea y'all!

High Priestess of the Cloudriders
Old 01-13-2013, 12:59 PM
Bon vivant!

orbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by orbit View Post
d j and I have some ideas for a 'meet' in the Midwest.

We're not at liberty to disclose much more than that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infidel! View Post
If you don't disclose, nobody will come.

Um, we have some scouting to do.......

Old 01-13-2013, 01:33 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Last Cigar Smoked: Banana pudding after some baby back ribs
jasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fe Butte View Post
I wonder if any out this side of the map have any ideas?

A place around the bay area? Maybe someplace in the mountains, Sonora, Angels Camp? Maybe a meet in Lake Tahoe / Reno / Virgina City area?

I'd tilt a brew in memory to our past friends.
I'm up for it, with the caveat that its the silly season at work so depending on the project I'm on I may be a last minute cancellation.

Separated at birth? You decide
Old 01-14-2013, 06:49 AM
Double-D

why_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milk
Fantastic idea!
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid" - Gen Eisenhower.
Old 01-14-2013, 07:20 AM
ocifer slacky pants
Double-D

Location: Half way down the trail to hell, in a shady meadow of green
Last Cigar Smoked: Nub Dub
squish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I would be honored to host the one for Tony. I can stop by his cousins house and let the family know to see if they would like to attend.

CAUTION! You have entered a Harley based forum. Apply a liberal amount of BS repellent to skin before reading anything by anybody.

Old 01-14-2013, 08:51 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squish View Post
I would be honored to host the one for Tony. I can stop by his cousins house and let the family know to see if they would like to attend.
Hmmm. . .Mr. B? Maybe par fore would like to be involved in one for Red Rider?

Old 01-14-2013, 11:26 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Half Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_tapestry View Post
That is just heart-wrenching. I don't mean that in a bad way. It's just the thought brought tears to my eyes.

I miss Mike.

Old 01-14-2013, 11:36 AM
Sofaglide

Goldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGoldwang is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by griffin View Post
Skip keep me up to speed on this please !
X2

The original 2011

Raise my hand if you believe in telekinesis.

Old 01-14-2013, 01:00 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Quote:
Originally Posted by unchained View Post
That is just heart-wrenching. I don't mean that in a bad way. It's just the thought brought tears to my eyes.

I miss Mike.
Me too. . .I searched out his old posts the other day. <sigh>

Old 01-22-2013, 08:06 PM
A. DooF

Last Cigar Smoked: Whatever was next in the Mega rotation
par_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowpar_fore has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_tapestry View Post

I love this idea!

And I would love to and be honored to be involved in planning something for our TX folks. I'll get to thinking and touch base with Billy and others.

And I miss Mike too...every day.

"I want to live and ride free, unencumbered by all but God's love." ~ Red Rider
Old 01-22-2013, 08:24 PM
Double-D

DaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by par_fore View Post
I love this idea!

And I would love to and be honored to be involved in planning something for our TX folks. I'll get to thinking and touch base with Billy and others.

I'll follow you anywhere my friend.

Ich bin Sven Hoek.

Old 01-22-2013, 08:25 PM
Executive Vice President
D.F.F.D

Last Cigar Smoked: Romeo y Julieta Churchill
BillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
I love this idea!

Thank you sir.

Old 01-23-2013, 05:38 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Quote:
I love this idea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyB View Post
Thank you sir.
And a thank you from me as well.

Old 01-23-2013, 01:20 PM
Doofus

Last Cigar Smoked: Cojimar Vanilla
LOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sockLOCO doesn't need a tube sock
Count me in.

If I have to wash your bikes you'd better get em here early.