Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Let Us Know About Upcoming Rides and Events > Pacific
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Pacific California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

Old 12-10-2009, 02:09 PM
Queasy Rider

gasbag has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowgasbag has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowgasbag has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowgasbag has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowgasbag has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowgasbag has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowgasbag has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowgasbag has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowgasbag has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowgasbag has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowgasbag has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Anyone here in Washington state?

Hello,

I live in Washington state. I know, stupid move but it's a genetic anomaly. I frequent 3 motorcycle forums and I have noticed that I must be the only living human who owns a Harley who resides in this state. Everyone is down south or in the east. or down south in the east for that matter. Even the Pacific Coast forum in here is centered around California.

Anyone else in here live in Washington state? So far my son is the only one I have to ride with. I love him to death and we ride when he can get down here. He lives north of Seattle and I live 110 miles south.

I joined HOG but they all ride like they have to go to the bathroom and I am a "smell the flowers" kind of rider. I go on some PGR runs when I can but they also ride like they were late 15 minutes ago.

I am an old guy with a few medical problems and I can't ride far, maybe an hour and a half at a time is my limit at best. I am the "anti-ironbutt". I enjoy 2 to 3 hour rides, with a few breaks, on winding country roads and occasional zips over to the coast. Don't misunderstand, I am a good rider, have taken safety riding courses and am physically able. It is just that after a couple of hours I need to take a break.

I know it isn't riding season here now, we are freezing our butts off. It was 5 degrees this morning. But in 3 or 4 months I will be out putting around smelling the flowers again and I am just curious if anyone else in here lives within shooting distance of me.

And if it ever friggin' warms up I have a highway #7 I am riding over to so I can get my magnificent persona documented into the gAZINTa hall of fame and display it with pride in my signature.

Until then, I am frozen in Washington.

By the time you read this you’ve already read it.
Old 12-10-2009, 02:20 PM
Doof Clenas Member

Last Cigar Smoked: Probably a Swisher Sweet
Ancient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suck
Don't live there but I frequent the place on occasion. I work for Boeing and pop in there for a month or so at a time. Thinking about renting a bike next time I'm there in the summer.

Greg
Old 12-10-2009, 02:21 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Half Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
If only we had a map.

Old 12-10-2009, 02:30 PM
Doof Clenas Member

Last Cigar Smoked: Probably a Swisher Sweet
Ancient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by unchained View Post
If only we had a map.

True, true. I've heard there is one for some forums....

Greg
Old 12-10-2009, 02:32 PM
Public Doofender

Highmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milkHighmiles stays crunchy even in milk
Ol' Mike, drops in occasionally. He lives in Washington State in the Summer, and Arizona in the Winter.

Did you know I liked Bobbers?

Old 12-10-2009, 04:17 PM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
If I still lived in Washington, I wouldn't be riding this time of year either.

I'd be out Ducks, Deer or Elk this time of year.

At some point, Sleeveless and I will be out there again. When we do, we'll ride with you.

Lots of fantastic roads and beautiful scenery to enjoy.

Kimber

Old 12-10-2009, 05:38 PM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Geezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Used to live in Tacoma/Puyallup/Sumner area. Worked in Seattle. Moved back east 27 years ago. Things out there sure have changed! Been to the Oly area lots, used to have some friends just outside of Tumwater.

Meng

TKWSV

Old 12-10-2009, 05:40 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
The lack of instructions for that thing are scary, Cindy.

Actually, it doesn't look that bad.
I'll get it by this weekend.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 12-10-2009, 06:18 PM
S.S.S.

Sleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milkSleeveless stays crunchy even in milk
I grew up in Kent, live in VA now. I do have a brother inlaw that lives in maple valley that has a bike. If you pm me your email I can hook you up.

Old 12-10-2009, 06:23 PM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
whats a map
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 12-10-2009, 07:18 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
I never get up that way, sorry

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Creator of the 43 & 7 hand signs...
Original Cat Herder KC.
Old 12-10-2009, 09:02 PM
ocifer slacky pants
Double-D

Location: Half way down the trail to hell, in a shady meadow of green
Last Cigar Smoked: Nub Dub
squish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
i lived in spokane for about 5 years, and spend a large chunk of time on your side of the state.....beautiful country, but they don't call it the left coast for nothing.....i personally thought some of the people were a little too weird for color TV myself....

CAUTION! You have entered a Harley based forum. Apply a liberal amount of BS repellent to skin before reading anything by anybody.

Old 12-10-2009, 10:15 PM
Queasy Rider

gasbag has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowgasbag has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowgasbag has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowgasbag has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowgasbag has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowgasbag has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowgasbag has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowgasbag has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowgasbag has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowgasbag has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowgasbag has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
So, it appears that almost everyone USED to live here but now lives as far east as possible.

Was it my breath?

By the time you read this you’ve already read it.
Old 12-10-2009, 10:20 PM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by gasbag View Post
So, it appears that almost everyone USED to live here but now lives as far east as possible.

Was it my breath?
It wasn't actually by choice.. Govt transferred me in 86 and couldn't get re-assigned out there since. Also the influx from further South hasn't helped with the cost of living or traffic either.

Most of our relatives out there are starting to move further away now too. Seems that the dollar goes further in Arizona and New Mexico.

Kimber

Old 12-10-2009, 11:08 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by gasbag View Post

Was it my breath?
No, I actually live south of you in California

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Creator of the 43 & 7 hand signs...
Original Cat Herder KC.