Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > Air Cleaners
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 07-23-2013, 07:31 PM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
They don't have a direct link anymore
It's says to call, my iat is a lot higher than air temp I can tell you that
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 07-23-2013, 08:01 PM
Trash

Last Cigar Smoked: The one in the ash tray
noodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
I got a new air filter at 10,000 service just before they washed my bike!

®
Old 07-23-2013, 08:02 PM
Trash

noodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
And spark plugs at 15,000.....
))happy pants((

®
Old 07-23-2013, 08:15 PM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
If your on the fm site when you add it to your cart it automatically reduces the price in the cart
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 07-23-2013, 08:24 PM
Double-D
Formidable Faux

MrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
ahhh

Ill look at that and/or call em tomorrow.

Ricky
it's only metal, we can out think it.....

Simplicate, never Complify
http://www.FraZzledEgGs.com

Rhetorical Questions....
Who Needs 'em?

Famous Tripod
Old 07-23-2013, 08:34 PM
Trash

I said I got new spark plugs!!!!

®
Old 07-23-2013, 08:48 PM
Double-D
Formidable Faux

MrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I see they have it 'bundled' with the PV for 50 over the PV's current price. I'll ask 'em if I can get that deal on top of the other promo.

Ricky

Rhetorical Questions....
Who Needs 'em?

Famous Tripod
Old 07-23-2013, 09:32 PM
The other white meat

Last Cigar Smoked: La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial
Infidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Hey! n00dles got new spark plugs!

I need to get another license for the CVO.

But more importantly I need to vent the breathers to the atmosphere and stop all this oil re-ingestion into the throttle body. It's a stupid set up, prolly government ordered.

What do you do with the holes in the backing plate?

I know you think you understood what I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

[
Old 07-23-2013, 09:33 PM
The other white meat

Infidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Oh, and the ventilator flows more than enough air, even with the stock paper element it comes with. Add a K&N element and you're all set. With the plastic wing thingy's open the air is about as cool as you're gonna get.

I know you think you understood what I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

[
Old 07-23-2013, 10:04 PM
Airhead

Ken R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steakKen R probably grills a mean steak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infidel! View Post
Hey! n00dles got new spark plugs!

I need to get another license for the CVO.

But more importantly I need to vent the breathers to the atmosphere and stop all this oil re-ingestion into the throttle body. It's a stupid set up, prolly government ordered.

What do you do with the holes in the backing plate?
Dan, I got tired of the smell of oil with the breathers vented to the atmosphere. So when I installed the heavy breather on the 2010 and now on the 2013, I just put it back the way it was designed.

At least, vented into the intake, the stink is gone. It didn't seem to affect anything else.
Old 07-23-2013, 10:39 PM
The other white meat

I liked the set up Mikey had on his bike. It had a catch can and everything.

[
Old 07-24-2013, 06:56 AM
Smuckin' Fartass

Last Cigar Smoked: Olivia Nub Maduro
Woody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infidel! View Post
I liked the set up Mikey had on his bike. It had a catch can and everything.
Dan, the can is an automotive product, you can find those at Summit Racing or Jegs.

Old 07-24-2013, 07:22 AM
The other white meat

Thanks, I'll give a look!

[
Old 07-24-2013, 05:55 PM
Double-D
Formidable Faux

The FM filter deal is not available with the trade in promo.

No biggie. I think I wanna get the Ventilator. I'm gonna look around to see if I can find a new-take-off. They come stock on CVOs these days and I'm sure some folks are replacing them with other types.

Ricky

Rhetorical Questions....
Who Needs 'em?

Famous Tripod
Old 07-24-2013, 06:34 PM
The other white meat

I'm not replacing mine. It might be time to upgrade to a K&N element though

[