Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > EFI - Electronic Fuel Injection
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 02-22-2008, 08:18 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Thorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sock
SERT Version 4.7.7

This is the last SERT version on disk. The link has been up and down, so act quickly.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/q7d973

Thorns

"The right of the people to keep and bear arms." "Gimme back, gimme back my bullets"

Last edited by 8-Ball; 03-22-2008 at 08:22 PM.
Old 02-22-2008, 11:30 AM
not Lady G, but....

route66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
I wonder if they will be able to change the software for the older SERTs. That could be a good thing.

"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." (Tacitus, Roman historian 55-117 A.D.)

Original 43%er

CAT HERDER GORGE CROSSER SKYLINE

My buddy!
Old 02-22-2008, 11:35 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
If nothing in their agreement w/ H-D prevents it (remember the K&N filters), I would think so.
Same hardware and they went from no decel enleanment/accel enrichment to having it w/ just a software change. 4.10 to 4.12, IIRC.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 02-22-2008, 04:45 PM
Not just another pretty face

vafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milk
Ok, here's the dumb question. Is this a functioning SERT? If I get the hardware? Dongle, key, whatever?
Old 02-22-2008, 04:54 PM
Not just another pretty face

vafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milk
Found this out there on the net.....mmmmmmm.

"Well for those of you who do not know me I work at TTS and we designed and manufactured the SERT and several other products for HD. Many updates that we wanted to do were turned down repeatedly by HD so that is why the product did not grow as it should have.

That being said we will be releasing our tuning software for the HD bikes to the public in the end of Feb. first part of March. The product works on windows 98 and newer platforms and yes it's windows Vista compatible. It will look and feel like the SERT as it has always been owned by TTS but there are several upgrades being added for the first release.

As many of you have figured out having files on the net is no big deal but that was something HD refused when we proposed it 2 years ago. As people send in files we will update our site with them but it's up to you the customers to send them to us for posting.

The first release will get some pretty nice changes that I cannot speak about just yet but rest assured it will make tuning your Delphi HD bike much simpler and quicker than anything on the market. One feature I can tell you about is the ability to take a copy of a calibration that is currently on your bike, just plug in and upload the current calibration from the bike and save it to your PC. If at any time you want, you can simply program that file back into the bike as you have a copy of it.

As the new product gets closer to release I will post all it's new features. The SERT was and always has been a product of TTS. Just look under "help" and "about" in every copy of the software ever sold. We manufactured both the hardware and software. HD has never owned it. Up until last year there were agreements in place that no longer apply so we are taking the product to the public and it will be marketed as a TTS product once again. If you do some searching you would find we've been manufacture tuning and logging software since the late 80's early 90's. The product will revert back to the original names of Mastertune and DataMaster. Ever wonder why the file ext's were .MTx and DMx? Now you know why.

The current product (SERT) can be run with both applications on the screen at once and you can simply "click" from one window to the other as this is a standard feature in windows. We have no involvement in the new tuner that HD will be selling. The maps on our site are a free service that we provide for anyone to download and use. It's a clearing house of maps for our products but it's up to you the public how good it becomes. As stated before I cannot get into everything that will be coming in our first public release but rest assured there are many improvements with many more to follow in future releases. Everything we've wanted to do for over 2 years is in the works but it will not all come out in the first release as it would take to long to complete it all.

Any purchaser of our new TTS product will be able to update to the latest software free of charge. This is something we've wanted since we first started selling through HD back in 2002 but again they refused to move forward with much of anything other than to add the next model year for coverage to the product."
Old 02-22-2008, 05:18 PM
The other white meat

Last Cigar Smoked: La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial
Infidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Cool! Now it won't matter if the tuner doesn't give you a copy of your map 'cause you can grab it from the ECM. This can only make the old product better.
Old 02-22-2008, 05:45 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Thorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sock
Good find Warren. I wonder how much it will cost? The link is just the latest disk.

I just purchased a SERT (tried and true old version) from a dealer for $344.00. I feel this is all I need. I've had it before on my Low Rider, and it worked good. I have a DFO on the bike right now that works pretty good too, but I like to tinker. I believe I can get better fuel mileage with the SERT.

Thorns

P.S. If I don't get a copy of the finished dyno map, they can eat sh!t and die, because my money spents at other places.

"The right of the people to keep and bear arms." "Gimme back, gimme back my bullets"

Last edited by Thorns; 02-22-2008 at 05:51 PM.
Old 02-22-2008, 05:48 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by txhawg View Post
Cool! Now it won't matter if the tuner doesn't give you a copy of your map 'cause you can grab it from the ECM. This can only make the old product better.
I am having trouble with the link. But I am guessing its just an update. More maps. So you will have the canned map the tunwer started with, but you won't have whats on your bike if the tuner did his job.

I think its BS you cannot extract the map. Or is this what we are talking about??
Old 02-22-2008, 05:50 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
Have they come out with a 2-1 map for 07s? I don't know why they didn't have it for my SERT version. They had it for previous years.

Again anyone with SERT map 2-1, paticularly fatcat for a 07 bagger??
Old 02-22-2008, 05:52 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

I just tried the link and it is still working.

Thorns

Old 02-22-2008, 05:57 PM
Excommunicated

Downloading now. Very slow, with my connection. 22%.
Old 02-22-2008, 06:29 PM
Excommunicated

Still do not have a canned map for 2-1 for 96". They got it for 103.
Old 02-22-2008, 09:44 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
Still do not have a canned map for 2-1 for 96". They got it for 103.
You're close enough to Otto to do it right, cheap-ass

Old 02-22-2008, 10:14 PM
not Lady G, but....

route66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Will their units still marry to the ecm? Will the new software work with the old Sert dongles? Will there be a way to make the dongle work for more than 1 ecm?

"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." (Tacitus, Roman historian 55-117 A.D.)

Original 43%er

CAT HERDER GORGE CROSSER SKYLINE

My buddy!
Old 02-22-2008, 10:25 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by route66paul View Post
Will their units still marry to the ecm? Will the new software work with the old Sert dongles? Will there be a way to make the dongle work for more than 1 ecm?
And will the first and third questions be the same on the new ones?