Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Random Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Random Crap I'm just sayin'.

Old 10-19-2017, 10:28 PM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Last Cigar Smoked: I haven't lately...
Fe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
OK, OK, OK...

So tonight a group of dual sport riders rode over here from Fresno.

The chase vehicle had all the money to pay for rooms.

But...

One bike broke down near Mammoth Lakes and the chase went with them.

So...

One guy in the group paid for all six rooms with his CC.

Now...

One guy comes into the office because he lost his key and doesn't know what room he is in, because all six rooms are on the one guy.

Good news, they found the key in the grass.

MDCGA

The Road Goes On Forever...
To Ride is Life...

In search of the Doof 43. . . .

Colorado Motel Wreckers 2012 ... Midnight Riders of The Beartooth 2013...

Old 10-20-2017, 03:43 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
You live a very exciting life.

High Priestess of the Cloudriders
Old 10-20-2017, 06:09 AM
A Delinquent by Birth

SLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fe Butte View Post
So tonight a group of dual sport riders rode over here from Fresno.

The chase vehicle had all the money to pay for rooms.

But...

One bike broke down near Mammoth Lakes and the chase went with them.

So...

One guy in the group paid for all six rooms with his CC.

Now...

One guy comes into the office because he lost his key and doesn't know what room he is in, because all six rooms are on the one guy.

Good news, they found the key in the grass.

They sound like they may belong here!

Old 10-20-2017, 08:18 AM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Fe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Well maybe not.

Along around 10:05 we start getting calls of them being too loud in the parking lot outside the other guest rooms and they have built a bonfire in the middle of the parking lot.

So I have to go and ask them to hold it down as it is after 10:00 PM and they need to put out the fire they had blazing in a washer tub they had set up on the asphalt in front of a room they weren't staying in.

It looks like they have opened the gates to hell with the blaze and they won't keep the noise down.

Good thing they didn't try this crap at Cortez!

I think they could have used a bit better sense and gone out further on the lawn near the smoking gazibo thing on the other side of the pool, or out back on one of the BBQ platforms overlooking the East Walker, further away from the other rooms.

Crap I hate having to call in the Sheriff for this stuff

MDCGA

To Ride is Life...

Old 10-20-2017, 11:57 AM
Executive Vice President
D.F.F.D

Last Cigar Smoked: Romeo y Julieta Churchill
BillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Good thing they didn't try this crap at Cortez!

Old 10-20-2017, 12:43 PM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Yeah, we were making quite the clishmaclaver, noshing on pizza, some smoking cigars and talking in quite voices, 20 - 30 yards away from the rooms after sundown...

Should we blame Russ?

MDCGA

To Ride is Life...

Old 10-20-2017, 12:54 PM
Mind the thorns

Margarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I've always regretted missing Cortez.

Preserve the planet: repeal the Second Law of Thermodynamics.
Old 10-20-2017, 08:02 PM
gAZINTAs

lil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Yeah, we were making quite the clishmaclaver, noshing on pizza, some smoking cigars and talking in quite voices, 20 - 30 yards away from the rooms after sundown...

Should we blame Russ?
I'm sure it's always russ's fault. Let's ask Dana.

"Before you begin to give someone a piece of your mind, consider carefully whether you can spare any."
A. unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by why_me View Post
My intentions were honorable.
I can't wait to dishonor my intentions.