Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > Handlebars, Grips, Cables...
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 01-25-2012, 09:18 PM
Just an Excitable Boy

Last Cigar Smoked: Ashton Virgin Sun Crown
OZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
PC Version

Maybe y'all should get a DooVe ZHT & toque? Or mebe some 'o these...
Old 01-25-2012, 09:21 PM
The other white meat

Last Cigar Smoked: La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial
Infidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick View Post
I use mine, but only if the temps dip below 75 degrees.
North Texas

Heated grips feel nice when it's 20 degrees.

You'd think they would be motivated because they have to come 43 miles each way across the Metroplex to pick it up and drop it off each time.

I know you think you understood what I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

[
Old 01-25-2012, 09:30 PM
Double-D

DaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZNOG View Post
[I]

Don't y'all just put on a sombrero, serape & eat chile peppers or sumpin'?

Quote:
Maybe y'all should get a DooVe ZHT & toque? Or mebe some 'o these...
Ed, the weather down here is wierd. I work for a guy that grew up in Fredonia NY, just south of Buffalo. He was also stationed in Alaska during his Air Force stint. I asked Steve, "Where's the coldest place that you've ever been?"

He imediately replied, "Wichita Falls, Texas!"

Put that in your igloo and heat it.

Ich bin Sven Hoek.

Old 01-25-2012, 09:33 PM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by '05Train View Post
Fixed

Kimber

Old 01-25-2012, 09:55 PM
Trash

Last Cigar Smoked: The one in the ash tray
noodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glassesnoodles looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Let me ride it 1st & the grips will be warm when it's your turn!

®
Old 01-25-2012, 10:44 PM
Just an Excitable Boy

OZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSkip View Post
Ed, the weather down here is wierd. I work for a guy that grew up in Fredonia NY, just south of Buffalo. He was also stationed in Alaska during his Air Force stint. I asked Steve, "Where's the coldest place that you've ever been?"

He imediately replied, "Wichita Falls, Texas!"

Put that in your igloo and heat it.

You'd better hire that guy too Skip, because he'll obviously do anything for you 'cause he:

43: Just hopped off the short bus.

41: Don't remember the weather when he was 2 yrs old.

OMG: Sorry but alzheimer's end stage has obviously set in.

Don't know anything about Wichita Falls, Texas; but we're riding snowmobiles here on the Tug Hill Plateau. This ain't Pivot Man's NY.

Buffalo NY averages 112 inches of fluff a year. We've had more than that in 10 days.

From WIKI: The Tug Hill town of, Hooker (a hamlet in the town of Montague) holds the state record for annual snowfall. Hooker also received an extraordinary accumulation of snow in the winter of 1976-77, with a total accumulation of 466.9 inches – approximately 39 feet (almost 12 meters).
On February 10, 2007 the National Weather Service reported that the Town of Redfield received 141 inches (more than 3.5 meters) of snow over a ten day span of February 3-February 12, 2007.

Now you know why I like to visit Texas this time of year!

Old 01-25-2012, 10:53 PM
Double-D

DaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:

You'd better hire that guy too Skip, because he'll obviously do anything for you 'cause he:

43: Just hopped off the short bus.

41: Don't remember the weather when he was 2 yrs old.

OMG: Sorry but alzheimer's end stage has obviously set in.

Don't know anything about Wichita Falls, Texas; but we're riding snowmobiles here on the Tug Hill Plateau. This ain't Pivot Man's NY.

Buffalo NY averages 112 inches of fluff a year. We've had more than that in 10 days.

From WIKI: The Tug Hill town of, Hooker (a hamlet in the town of Montague) holds the state record for annual snowfall. Hooker also received an extraordinary accumulation of snow in the winter of 1976-77, with a total accumulation of 466.9 inches – approximately 39 feet (almost 12 meters).
On February 10, 2007 the National Weather Service reported that the Town of Redfield received 141 inches (more than 3.5 meters) of snow over a ten day span of February 3-February 12, 2007.

Now you know why I like to visit Texas this time of year!

He's not as dumb as you think. He's one of the three owners.

Ich bin Sven Hoek.

Old 01-25-2012, 11:03 PM
Just an Excitable Boy

Well, bless his heart. The Warden & I are stickin' to just us 2 owners. We can only muster just so much fightin'...LOL
Old 01-26-2012, 07:30 AM
Pompous Prick

Last Cigar Smoked: Punch maduro
Slick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milk
Clearly some have forgotten the outdoor scene at last year's Super Bowl.

Curt