Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > Doofapaloozas
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Doofapaloozas I'm riding 1,200 miles to spend a week with some avid motorcycle enthusiasts I met on the internet, dear. What could go wrong?

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2009, 01:46 PM
Doof Babe
Grenade Launcher
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Does second-hand count?
Boop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bofinn View Post
I completely agree but feel the majority of mods truely don't feel this way. JMHO...
The mods have one vote only though, just like you.

W.W.B.D?

Boop-Oop-A-Doof
Old 08-13-2009, 01:56 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
I do not believe this to be true.

When he said pick a location and HOST IT! he was talking about a local event, not the national one, which is what this thread is about.

I completely agree but feel the majority of mods truely don't feel this way. JMHO...
It was put up to a vote by the attendees, Jim.
How any mods feel is immaterial.
We have 9 more days until the poll closes, then it's over.
This is causing too much divisiveness on the board.
As I said, we'll open 'er back up next August.
In between, the subject will be closed.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 08-13-2009, 02:15 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
I said I would no longer post until the future. But maybe we should just all meet up in R&P, with some nerf bats. Lets talk, catholic priests, gun control, abortion, windmills, foreign oil, and clear cutting the rain forests. Throw in dog fighting too.

Who wants to start?
Old 08-13-2009, 05:38 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Update:

The poll will now close (along with the discussion) on the 19th.
This has drug on too long as it is, and I want it finished before VukFest.
If the discussion persists after the poll closes, the mods will issue one warning, then beach time.
The issue is being decided in the most democratic way possible, given the circumstances.
I ask that you behave like adults if you wish to be treated like adults on this issue.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 08-13-2009, 07:58 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
....I completely agree but feel the majority of mods truely don't feel this way. JMHO...
My guess is, Kreskin in no way feels intimidated...

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 08-14-2009, 11:19 AM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabbydoo View Post
My guess is, Kreskin in no way feels intimidated...
Has anyone asked Nostradamus

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788

Closed Thread