Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Important Stuff > Forum Feedback
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Forum Feedback Let us know what you think... mistakes, suggestions... or, My God, its just perfect!

Old 03-08-2007, 04:22 PM
8-Ball

New Server Ready!!! (3-8-2007)

Okay... we are up on the new server. All I need to do now is turn the forum off, downoad the database, upload it to the new server, have them populate the database over there, and turn it back on. Hopefully, that should take an hour.

I'll wait until tonight or sometime over the weekend to do it when most everyone is sleeping.

When you go to log onto the site, you may see a temporary redirect link. If you do, just click it and it will take you to the new server. It will then just disappear when the DNS gets redirected to the new server. Don't change your bookmarks during this time... it will end up being the same as it is now.

The new site will be hosted by bluehost.com and I've tested it out already with a backup of the forum from a few days ago. It is much faster, at least from here anyway... and lets face it, that is all I really care about.

That is all.

ps... it is also very possible that I have screwed the entire thing up...
Old 03-08-2007, 04:27 PM
Baalz

Please find a convenient time that would interrupt Mega
Old 03-08-2007, 04:35 PM
Obsolete Doof Prospect

ridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withridingjerry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Have you run the Doof Clena program on the new server to fully
realize all of its potential?

Introducing the Al Gore engine

Obsolete Doof
1998 Obsolete Springer Rider
Part time Shovel Rider
Some time XLCH Kicker

Old 03-08-2007, 04:37 PM
pairofnines

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-Ball View Post
Okay... we are up on the new server. All I need to do now is turn the forum off, downoad the database, upload it to the new server, have them populate the database over there, and turn it back on. Hopefully, that should take an hour.

I'll wait until tonight or sometime over the weekend to do it when most everyone is sleeping.

When you go to log onto the site, you may see a temporary redirect link. If you do, just click it and it will take you to the new server. It will then just disappear when the DNS gets redirected to the new server. Don't change your bookmarks during this time... it will end up being the same as it is now.

The new site will be hosted by bluehost.com and I've tested it out already with a backup of the forum from a few days ago. It is much faster, at least from here anyway... and lets face it, that is all I really care about.

That is all.

Eight: Thanks for your effort and work.

You might give Sancho a call cause he don't read to good and we don't want him to get lost during the move.
Old 03-08-2007, 05:00 PM
Not just another pretty face

vafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milk
Thank you Mike, Dave and Dave for the work that you all have done.

I hope to meet you guys one day soon.

And I want to touch Gray's seat, just like Pimp Daddy did. I would like to hear the chirping noise from Mega's bike. And lastly, I would like to see the red bag in person.

All this after refreshments of course.
Old 03-08-2007, 06:13 PM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by vafatboy View Post
Thank you Mike, Dave and Dave for the work that you all have done.

I hope to meet you guys one day soon.

And I want to touch Gray's seat, just like Pimp Daddy did. I would like to hear the chirping noise from Mega's bike. And lastly, I would like to see the red bag in person.

All this after refreshments of course.
What no yearning to see/touch the wrench? I just wanna shake yer hands...

My thanks too...

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788

Old 03-08-2007, 06:19 PM
Yes, they are Real.......

harleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-Ball

8 we would expect no less....................

Keeper Of The Toast
2006 Post Whore Of The Year

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS........