Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > NoVA Delinquents > General Talk
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

General Talk You tawkin' to me?!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-13-2021, 09:32 AM
Double-D
Doof Gooner

Last Cigar Smoked: Bubble Gum
Redleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suckRedleg can happily embrace the suck
Saturday ride w. Backroad Mike

Met up in downtown Culpeper at Frost Cafe (Good French Toast & Coffee). Bored Mike telling him about what's gone on the last 5-10 years or so (Sorry Mike ).

He led me up Co. 729 and Ben Venue Rd. to Flint Hill. (Cool little town w. beautiful surroundings.) Over to Front Royal past all the hikers getting on the AT at the SBCI.

Mike expressed his opinion of that carpetbagger Dippsy, oops, the weather.

South from Front Royal, down through Waynesboro, to Sherando, up to the BRP on Co. Rd 664 (tasty twisties). Thankfully not much traffic on the Parkway due to the low ceiling. Mike made a new friend though when a bug crawled inside his riding glasses.

Got off the BRP at VA 56. More tasty twisties. Stop for a snack and to allow Mike to do some recon of the Montebello Camping and Fishing Resort.

Even more, yes more, twisties on 56 (stoopid ***** Pilot that would not get out of the way) down to VA 151. Back up to Afton and 250. Dinner and a tasty Imperial Bourbon Barrel Stout at Fardowners Pub in Crozet.

Well Fed and Happy Delinquents

Thought Mike wanted to take the easy way home, instead he made the left off of 250 in Ivy onto one of my roads. He led up to the end of that one and asked me which way from there

At that point I took over and shared some local knowledge. Got back to the north side of C'ville and with a wave the Gumby Glide was off to the outer reaches of the DC Burbs.

Great day riding and watching an old friend make that green bagger dance.