Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Specific Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Specific Crap No, really, I'm sayin'.

Old 05-29-2013, 10:52 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by yolkum View Post
going to have to use that back blast to clear charging zombies sometime. sounds like 2 weapons in one.
Oh you are very clever sir!

High Priestess of the Cloudriders
Old 05-29-2013, 06:19 PM
The other white meat

Last Cigar Smoked: La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial
Infidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I think some good old fashioned dynamite would do some serious damage. You could light the fuse with the cigarette lighter

I know you think you understood what I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

[
Old 05-29-2013, 06:49 PM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
I've seen some demonstrations of the Barretts M107, 50 Cal sniper rifle penetrate 8" of block wall and take out the target on the other side.

No back blast, and you could put a couple side by side in the back of a pickup.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg barrett m107.jpg (6.0 KB, 17 views)

Kimber

Old 05-29-2013, 07:19 PM
Birth Control PosterChild

Jackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milkJackwagon stays crunchy even in milk
You're gonna end up on some FBI list with all the crap you search for.

Old 05-29-2013, 07:32 PM
Double-D

DaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milk
This should get us in.......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ID...Evenor-001.jpg

Adios, mofo..........

Ich bin Sven Hoek.

Old 05-29-2013, 07:34 PM
Amor Vincit Omnia......

Last Cigar Smoked: Drew Estates Kuba Kuba (Lovely!)
stupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Dude-
Keep it simple, this is the aftermath, remember?
Have Bunky gin up some LAWS rocket launched high explosive tipped sabot rounds, nice combo, easily obtainable (I literally made a phone call and asked about LAWS rocket availability, and was answered with "How many you need? Discounts apply after 25 pieces.") and not that tough to put together........ Only need a mid sized lathe with screw feeds, and basic hand tools.
An M or J head Bridgeport would help make it even easier, and those damn things are EVERYWHERE! Even in peoples garages.
Do it in a way that a reasonably ingenious tinkerer can do, and make LOTS of 'em, because honestly? Thats what I'd be doing, as the materials are not too tough to get hold of, and I could make a crapload of 'em in a reasonably short amount of time, say about 20 a day, once I had the machines set up for it.
Theres my 2 cents.

(Now, stop suckin' on that Pepsi, and get back to work on the comic dammit!!!!!!!)

just a big ol' Doof.....
I MARRIED me a PIRATE!!!....
ILLEGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM
Old 05-29-2013, 07:45 PM
Double-D

DaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by stupidglide View Post
Dude-
Keep it simple, this is the aftermath, remember?
Have Bunky gin up some LAWS rocket launched high explosive tipped sabot rounds, nice combo, easily obtainable (I literally made a phone call and asked about LAWS rocket availability, and was answered with "How many you need? Discounts apply after 25 pieces.") and not that tough to put together........ Only need a mid sized lathe with screw feeds, and basic hand tools.
An M or J head Bridgeport would help make it even easier, and those damn things are EVERYWHERE! Even in peoples garages.
Do it in a way that a reasonably ingenious tinkerer can do, and make LOTS of 'em, because honestly? Thats what I'd be doing, as the materials are not too tough to get hold of, and I could make a crapload of 'em in a reasonably short amount of time, say about 20 a day, once I had the machines set up for it.
Theres my 2 cents.

(Now, stop suckin' on that Pepsi, and get back to work on the comic dammit!!!!!!!)
Here's your answer....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSkip View Post
This should get us in.......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ID...Evenor-001.jpg

Adios, mofo..........
:toast:

Ich bin Sven Hoek.

Tags
lost dogs mc, lostdogsmc, zombies