Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Motorcycle Categories > Victory
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 08-27-2013, 10:28 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Thorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sock
Does the Victory Vision come with a CD that makes it sound like a Harley?

"The right of the people to keep and bear arms." "Gimme back, gimme back my bullets"

Old 08-28-2013, 04:02 AM
Double-D

FXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
LOL!

Saw one on the road last week. Nice, clean, new... I just can't get past the styling. Not my cuppa.
Old 08-28-2013, 04:18 AM
Breaker of Stuff

Last Cigar Smoked: 601 La Bomba
Bone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorns View Post
Does the Victory Vision come with a CD that makes it sound like a Harley?
No, you've just got to get a wrench and turn every nut in the valvetrain 1/4 turn to the left.

Make Doof Clenas Fun Again (MDCFA)

Old 08-28-2013, 05:36 AM
Bon vivant!

orbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone Stockman View Post
No, you've just got to get a wrench and turn every nut in the valvetrain 1/4 turn to the left.
This may not work.

The Freedom V-Twin has overhead cams and hydraulic lifters.

It's an 'un-ticky' motor, to be sure........
Old 08-28-2013, 06:27 AM
Breaker of Stuff

Bone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by orbit View Post
This may not work.

The Freedom V-Twin has overhead cams and hydraulic lifters.

It's an 'un-ticky' motor, to be sure........
This is the truth. It's an extremely well-mannered motor.

Old 08-28-2013, 06:34 AM
Confirmed Luddite

Last Cigar Smoked: Snack Pack Tapioca
Uesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
DO NOT operate any heavy machinery for the time being.
And put on "Dark Side of the Moon". You'll be fine.

Old 08-28-2013, 06:36 AM
Confirmed Luddite

Last Cigar Smoked: Snack Pack Tapioca
Uesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
One of my father in law's friends tested an Indian at Sturgis. He said he would have traded his 124" EG on the spot for it if they had any for sale.

I think the EG heard him. It died 160 miles from home. Something wonky in the S&S fuel injection.

Old 08-28-2013, 07:10 AM
Breaker of Stuff

Word on the street is that a stock Indian will run away from a 120R-equipped Harley.

Old 08-28-2013, 09:12 AM
I like my bacon battered

BenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBenBoosted is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by orbit View Post
Deep discounts on the '13s, tho, plus a 5 year warranty with a $50 deductible.

And the '13s ain't much different than the '14s.
I keep looking... and then pretend I didn't see anything...

Nothing to see here, move along...

Old 08-28-2013, 06:07 PM
Bon vivant!

orbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Word on the street is that a stock Indian will run away from a 120R-equipped Harley.
The Tour truck is passing through Madison this weekend. Sales fella says 15 bikes on the truck, 5 of each model. Two will be on static display.

Rides from 9-6. Dealer is expecting a huge turnout. Sales fella says two groups of six, 20 or 30 min. rides.

Catered food, vendors, etc. Gonna be a big deal, apparently.

I plan on being there at 8. Hope to be early enough to get out on one of the first rides. I'm there only to ride the Chieftain.

Old 08-28-2013, 06:21 PM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Last Cigar Smoked: I haven't lately...
Fe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Dang! Nothing fun ever happens here.

MDCGA

The Road Goes On Forever...
To Ride is Life...

In search of the Doof 43. . . .

Colorado Motel Wreckers 2012 ... Midnight Riders of The Beartooth 2013...

Old 08-28-2013, 06:29 PM
Bon vivant!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fe Butte View Post
Dang! Nothing fun ever happens here.
Oh, I only gotta drive a 220 mile round trip for a 20 min. motorcycle ride.

I hope the food is ready by the time I get back from the test ride.......

Old 08-28-2013, 11:04 PM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: New World by AJ Fernandez
Rock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Quote:
No kiddin?

Sent from my Galaxy S4 (the most powerful phone known to man) using Tapatalk 4 Beta.

Old 08-28-2013, 11:22 PM
Double-D

ColdRider doesn't need a tube sockColdRider doesn't need a tube sockColdRider doesn't need a tube sockColdRider doesn't need a tube sockColdRider doesn't need a tube sockColdRider doesn't need a tube sockColdRider doesn't need a tube sockColdRider doesn't need a tube sockColdRider doesn't need a tube sockColdRider doesn't need a tube sockColdRider doesn't need a tube sock
A friend of mine showed up a couple weeks ago to show me his new Jackpot. He let me test drive her. Loadsof power, handled like a fat tired bike.
I told him it was more than he needed as it was his first bike....ever.
Long story short he put it down on a gravel covered curve, way too fast and no experience. From what he said he started to skid and clamped on the brakes.
He was lucky and justa banged up cheek and light road rash.
Bike's totaled.
No helmet, shorts and a tank top and sandals.
Damn.
Old 08-28-2013, 11:28 PM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: New World by AJ Fernandez
Rock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygiene
106ci. Harley is so behind. No upgrade needed.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 (the most powerful phone known to man) using Tapatalk 4 Beta.