Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > The Cigar Channel
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

The Cigar Channel a.k.a. The Monica Lewinsky Sex Toy Forum

Old 08-08-2012, 11:44 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick View Post
Here's the important part of their home page:

This site is for International Customers ONLY (including U.S.A).
If you are a resident of Alberta, please shop at
http://store.canadiancigar.com/shop/indexAB.html

We sell only the finest genuine Cuban cigars. Yes, we ship discreetly and reliably to the US. Guaranteed arrival. If you're new to the hobby of Cuban cigars, consider one of our Monthly Cuban Cigar Clubs or Cuban Samplers to experience the finest Cuba offers. Great way to get to know us too.
Pretty bold.
I wanna, but I like and respect Izzy (aka Pepi) too much to support Uncle Fidel.
Them's some stubborn bastages down there. I figured the Revolution would dry up and blow away when the Soviet Union imploded...

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 08-08-2012, 12:07 PM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I have no morals....In case you didn't know
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 08-08-2012, 12:14 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
I think I predicted that 2 years after the wall came down Boop and I'd be vacationing on the beaches of Havana.
Missed the shit out of that one.
Although, in my defense, I called the airstrike on Baghdad in Gulf War I almost to the hour.

Old 08-08-2012, 12:21 PM
grapenutless

y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
I think I predicted that 2 years after the wall came down Boop and I'd be vacationing on the beaches of Havana.
Missed the shit out of that one.
Although, in my defense, I called the airstrike on Baghdad in Gulf War I almost to the hour.
I'll take the beach over the litterbox.....
who's to blame in 2014?
Chitty Chitty

Old 08-08-2012, 09:28 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Just checked that site of Slick's.
Whoa! Too rich for my blood, even if I did want to support communism.

Old 08-09-2012, 05:18 AM
grapenutless

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
Just checked that site of Slick's.
Whoa! Too rich for my blood, even if I did want to support communism.
holy hell....them's some 'spensive ceegars mista....
who's to blame in 2014?
Chitty Chitty