Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > NoVA Delinquents > Ride Planner
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Ride Planner Got a plan, put it here...

Old 10-09-2015, 11:50 AM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo Turtle View Post
I won't be able to make this one. But if any of you'se is in my neighborhood...Ya better call

BOB
I will !!!!!! and we might have to go to kroger ...

States I've ridden my scoots in:

Old 10-10-2015, 06:37 PM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Geezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Working.

Meng

TKWSV

Old 10-10-2015, 07:06 PM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
I hate that I'm sitting here thinking ..... how can I make this ride

Old 10-10-2015, 07:43 PM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by fxr4mikey View Post
I hate that I'm sitting here thinking ..... how can I make this ride
Well, don't blame me.

Besides, I may not make the ride. Bike is down until I determine what this new noise is that isn't valve train.

Hoping it's the compensator nut, but until it's explored, I won't know.

The noise is different that what we were hearing on your bike.

Kimber

Old 10-10-2015, 08:21 PM
Bon vivant!

orbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backroad Mike View Post
Besides, I may not make the ride. Bike is down until I determine what this new noise is that isn't valve train.

Oh, I don't like new noises that aren't the valve train.

Thems can be spendy, speakin' from 'perience........

Re: the foliage ride: Tentative.

Old 10-10-2015, 10:04 PM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by orbit View Post
Oh, I don't like new noises that aren't the valve train.

Thems can be spendy, speakin' from 'perience....

Eggzactly...

Kimber

Old 10-11-2015, 10:35 AM
Buffalo Hump

Quote:
Well, don't blame me.

That's funny right there !!! don't blame me .. THIS TIME ..... I know yu didn't say . this time... but I know you thought it !

Hope the noise willbe easy to find and cheap to fix !!!

I'm not sure what I'm hearing on mine, and not sure that I want to open it

Old 10-15-2015, 09:27 PM
Bard of the 43 Words

Last Cigar Smoked: 5 Vegas Miami
TimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
I guess since it isn't TimmyD planning this ride, I don't have to lead this one.
bitch
2003 FXD aka 'Wild Blue'
"Ask not what Doof Clenas can do for you, but what you can do for Doof Clenas." TimmyD (2006)

Old 10-16-2015, 07:14 PM
Original Delinquent

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyD View Post
bitch

I'm out for sure, and could be a while. Metal fragments on the oil drain plug.

I'll be doing some disassembly and further diagnosis, but for right now there are other things to concentrate on to keep me busy.

Kimber

Old 10-16-2015, 09:53 PM
Breaker of Stuff

Last Cigar Smoked: 601 La Bomba
Bone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
If I can manage to crap out a 5 page paper and a PowerPoint presentation tomorrow, I'm in.

November 1, I'm done with school until January. I'll be up for any ride (as long as I'm not working).

Make Doof Clenas Fun Again (MDCFA)

Old 10-17-2015, 07:35 AM
Bon vivant!

orbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:

I'm out for sure, and could be a while. Metal fragments on the oil drain plug.

I'll be doing some disassembly and further diagnosis, but for right now there are other things to concentrate on to keep me busy.
Dang.

Which drain plug?
Old 10-17-2015, 09:54 AM
Original Delinquent

Quote:
Originally Posted by orbit View Post
Dang.

Which drain plug?

Oil pan.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Oil Plug.jpg (44.1 KB, 26 views)

Kimber

Old 10-17-2015, 10:02 AM
Bon vivant!

Quote:
Oil pan.
Drat.

That don't look good.
Old 10-17-2015, 11:12 AM
snow pirate

Last Cigar Smoked: No thanks.
stoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Oil pan.
uh oh. No extended warranty?

ALL WHO WANDER ARE NOT LOST.

GFFG
Old 10-17-2015, 04:34 PM
Original Delinquent

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoney View Post
uh oh. No extended warranty?
Not this time.

Kimber