Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > Seats, Saddles, Pillions, Backrests, Luggage Racks & Paks
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 03-12-2009, 08:30 AM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeper View Post
2008 and newer, us obsolete guys are SOL.
Yeah, that's the second thing I noticed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post
I thought about that, too...that suspension thing getting wadded up into a giant wedggie.
Not the visual I was looking for this morning.

I'd be concerned with the height as well. Claims it's 2" above the pan, with 2 inches of foam on top. That's a lot of height above the pan for vertically challenged folks.

Kimber

Old 03-12-2009, 12:15 PM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbkodiak View Post
I'd be concerned with the height as well. Claims it's 2" above the pan, with 2 inches of foam on top. That's a lot of height above the pan for vertically challenged folks.
definitely not for me!!! short shit that I am
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 03-17-2009, 10:51 AM
Doof Clenas Member

HarleyWood is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHarleyWood is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHarleyWood is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHarleyWood is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHarleyWood is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHarleyWood is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHarleyWood is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHarleyWood is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHarleyWood is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHarleyWood is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withHarleyWood is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
Comfort Stitch Tallboy here.
500 mile days, no problem.
And vinyl?
No thank you very much.
I hate the swamp ass.
aren't all HD seats vinyl except the Road Zeppelin?
I don't know, just thought i had heard in on the interweb and took it as gospel..

just sayin..
Old 03-17-2009, 01:58 PM
Double-D
Self Proclaimed Pariah

Dirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarleyWood View Post
aren't all HD seats vinyl except the Road Zeppelin?
I don't know, just thought i had heard in on the interweb and took it as gospel..

just sayin..
I don't know about all, but mine sure it...and on a hot day, I look like I sat in a water puddle when I get off the bike, too. I just love going into a restaurant like that...

'08 Ultra
S&S SPO's