Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > Seats, Saddles, Pillions, Backrests, Luggage Racks & Paks
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 12-18-2008, 08:24 PM
Hand Wringer

FinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by d j View Post
I had that exact same seat on my 05.
Yup, they told me at the factory I needed the seat for the older models. I didn't ask why, they just said it was the one, so I said O.K.

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 12-18-2008, 08:24 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
How does your ass like it????

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Creator of the 43 & 7 hand signs...
Old 12-18-2008, 08:27 PM
Hand Wringer

FinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
It seems awful hard to begin with but after a few miles it is really comfortable. I put a couple hundred miles on it one day with no discomfort.
I am sold. And, no Zerk, I'm not trying to justify spending that money. If I thought it wasn't comfy, I would tell y'all about it.

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 12-18-2008, 09:49 PM
Keeper - Awful Secret

rangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milk
Nice looking seat!

Every time I see a Corbin, it makes me think I might have flubbed getting a Mustang. I didn't have anyone I knew abouts that had a Corbin I could sit on, just one with a Mustang.

It's getting better with a few thousand miles on, but I can see having a better fit - harder saddle wouldn't bother me a bit.

Still better than the p.o.s. stocker that was on the bike originally; that thing about cured me of wanting to ride more than 50 miles at a stretch.

Jay
Old 12-18-2008, 09:50 PM
nhrafan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalBags View Post
It seems awful hard to begin with but after a few miles it is really comfortable. I put a couple hundred miles on it one day with no discomfort.
I am sold. And, no Zerk, I'm not trying to justify spending that money. If I thought it wasn't comfy, I would tell y'all about it.
Kinda like that Road Zeppelin,you said it was unconformable and it didn't stay around long.
Old 12-18-2008, 10:03 PM
Hand Wringer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerider View Post
Nice looking seat!

Every time I see a Corbin, it makes me think I might have flubbed getting a Mustang. I didn't have anyone I knew abouts that had a Corbin I could sit on, just one with a Mustang.

It's getting better with a few thousand miles on, but I can see having a better fit - harder saddle wouldn't bother me a bit.

Still better than the p.o.s. stocker that was on the bike originally; that thing about cured me of wanting to ride more than 50 miles at a stretch.
When I first sat on one I thought it was too hard and could never be comfortable. After riding a Mustang and a Road Zeppelin, and neither one being comfortable after the first 2 or 3 hundred miles, I decided to strike out on faith. Nines told me softer wasn't necessarily better. He has never steered me wrong, so I tried it. I am a believer.
Some folks hate a Corbin. I love mine. And, the backrest is great.

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 12-19-2008, 09:46 AM
Save the tatas!

spasette can happily embrace the suckspasette can happily embrace the suckspasette can happily embrace the suckspasette can happily embrace the suckspasette can happily embrace the suckspasette can happily embrace the suckspasette can happily embrace the suckspasette can happily embrace the suckspasette can happily embrace the suckspasette can happily embrace the suckspasette can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalBags View Post
My 3 year old Grand-Daughter likes it, so yea. See my avatar.
Someday, if your lucky, you'll understand.
I wasn't trying to be an asshat. I used to have one too. Little pink barbie jeep that is.

̿ ̿ ̿ '̿'\̵͇̿̿\=(๏̯͡๏)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿ ̿

Old 12-28-2008, 09:58 PM
Doof Clenas Member

Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withShooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withShooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withShooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withShooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withShooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withShooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withShooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withShooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withShooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withShooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Have a Corbin classic solo on my Fatboy and love it.

[/CENTER]

"East Coast Irregulars"
Old 12-28-2008, 10:35 PM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
the corbin on my rk took about 1500 miles before it felt right, its 3 seasons old now and I do love it, it is hard but if my butt starts to hurt by the time I have filled up with gas, I am good for another fuel run before I start feeling anything.

Hope the newer style seats on the ultra is a keeper for at least a couple of years.
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty